:lol: i love that interview.

in the second part...

"we've got these great balls."

"what is it with you today?"

"they're these really beautiful... uh... spheres."

:laugh3::laugh3::heart:

yes yes!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

hahaha!:laugh3:

There is one of her with jonny and chloe at Perth airport, probably in the gallery on here. Taken by a pap. You can't see her face as she's wearing a hat like her daddy! There was one on chloe's Twitter but she took it down a while ago when lots of coldplay fans started following her. She only has ones of her from behind so you can't see her face just the back of her head. She has cute blonde hair though :) I don't think any of the pics are posted on the board. Other than that, I don't think there are any others.

http://twitpic.com/edr6k

JEALOUSY.

:bigcry:

but im happy for them:nice:

Haha cute pic! The place every jonny fan dreams of being :P. They seem like a happy normal couple, which is nice. She seems to have stopped showing his face too, which is a shame for us but I guess she has a lot of crazy girls fans following now so I can understand! I guess we'll have to made do with the odd arm and leg shot! :D

Jonny, will and Guy are all lucky in that respect. Hardly anyone would know their names (except the people on here!!! :laugh3:) let alone their faces, so they can pretty much go around and do what they want. I always think the saddest thing for chris and gwyneth must be not being able to do stuff out together with their kids, like take a stroll or go to a park. I'm happy for Jonny that he's with someone non-famous - his home life seems very uncomplicted and relaxed, which must be a relief when you travel so much.