The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

bump for justice!

th_footie.jpg

That is such a cool picture!!!

:curtain:

Thanks for posting that one!!

Will and Jonny look soooooo good!! :stunned:

Love their smiles... and comments about Jonny's puppet looking closest to him and the Guy comments!!

:heart: :heart:

*wanders in* Helloooooo, Jonny lovers, guess what?

I touched Jonny's chest last night when he walked by me :cheesy: And he gave me a thumbs up when he saw the shirt I'd made! :dance: I have video of it, but it's so chaotic that you can't really see anything :(

Anyway, that is all. Also I was sitting on Jonny's side for the first time last night, and ahhhhh he's so awesome! :wacky:

Guest LiquidSky

Jonny's chest?!!!!!!:shocked2:

well I'm jealous! Did he smiled at you?? Jonny is so sweet :nice:

^ yup, his chest and left arm! :wacky:

yeah he did! he read my shirt, then smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up :D :D :D And when I snuck up to front row during the encore I was right next to him, and he waved at us after LITii :nice:

haha, as it was I started sobbing and sat staring at my hand for a whole 5 minutes after I touched all of them :lol: I missed half of Green Eyes!

I should seriously post the video of when it happened, all you can hear is me sobbing... you can't even see them, I wasn't watching where my camera was aimed :lol:

Guest LiquidSky
haha, as it was I started sobbing and sat staring at my hand for a whole 5 minutes after I touched all of them :lol: I missed half of Green Eyes!

I should seriously post the video of when it happened, all you can hear is me sobbing... you can't even see them, I wasn't watching where my camera was aimed :lol:

awwwwww!!!!!!! :hug: