✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

Did anyone see that pic on twitter of the coffee bar that Jonny's fiance said they went to.I live in NY and I did a little digging around to see if I could find wheere it was.

I heard the coffee there is incredible, so on my way into work today I passed right by the shop to get coffee but it was closed.Opens at 8 and I was there at 6:(

Did anyone see that pic on twitter of the coffee bar that Jonny's fiance said they went to.I live in NY and I did a little digging around to see if I could find wheere it was.

I heard the coffee there is incredible, so on my way into work today I passed right by the shop to get coffee but it was closed.Opens at 8 and I was there at 6:(

yeah I saw it. Looked cool. But how the hell did you know which Coffee shop it was from the pic with no address or name?! Good detective skills!! Is it famous?

I like her suggestion for places and things to see. Some of the London ones were cool (I know London better, I don't really know New York) like the cheese shop. That New York furniture shop looked good too.

yeah I saw it. Looked cool. But how the hell did you know which Coffee shop it was from the pic with no address or name?! Good detective skills!! Is it famous?

I like her suggestion for places and things to see. Some of the London ones were cool (I know London better, I don't really know New York) like the cheese shop. That New York furniture shop looked good too.

The pic had part of the name on the door.I could read the word espresso..And I know its been published that he lives on Astor Place.So I googled "espresso " on Astor place and when I saw the list of espresso shops, one of them matched the name on the door.

I havent been there,but I saw a pic online of the place, and the line of people was out the door

The pic had part of the name on the door.I could read the word espresso..And I know its been published that he lives on Astor Place.So I googled "espresso " on Astor place and when I saw the list of espresso shops, one of them matched the name on the door.

I havent been there,but I saw a pic online of the place, and the line of people was out the door

That's a very long line... :/