🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

I'll vote for you Tracie.. and if you need any replacement Jonny photos let me know.

I have some as you know.. ;) (some large ones in my files too). Sorry you lost all of it! That sucks big time! I worried about that so much. I went out and bought a VERY big external hard drive.. so now I have all my stuff saved.. LOL..

tumblr_lznlzrZRRv1r19mhko1_400.gif

Capture2-3.png

8d2201d1.jpg

I love this ..

jonny.jpg

jonny14hc4-2.jpg

I'll vote for you Tracie.. and if you need any replacement Jonny photos let me know.

I have some as you know.. ;) (some large ones in my files too). Sorry you lost all of it! That sucks big time! I worried about that so much. I went out and bought a VERY big external hard drive.. so now I have all my stuff saved.. LOL..

tumblr_lznlzrZRRv1r19mhko1_400.gif

Capture2-3.png

8d2201d1.jpg

I love this ..

jonny.jpg

jonny14hc4-2.jpg

Thanks, Row! I think I put my entire Jonny archive back together minus a few that aren't being hosted anymore. Still can't find the one of him kicking a football, which is odd since I've posted it here a gazillion times,lol.

so, most of you are gonna see these photos after live 2012 :devil:

Chris Martin sports some cool shades while arriving at his hotel on Saturday (November 10) in Sydney, Australia.

Later in the day, the 35-year-old Coldplay frontman was spotted with his band mate Jonny Buckland while taking a walk along the coast of Bondi Beach.

It was recently announced that Coldplay and Jay-Z will perform together at a New Year’s Eve show at the end of the year.

“We’re pleased to announce that, on Monday, Dec. 31, Coldplay will round off a memorable year by performing a very special co-headline show with Jay-Z at Barclays Center, Brooklyn.” Coldplay shared. “This will be the second time in two years that Coldplay has celebrated new year with long-term friend and collaborator Jay-Z, the band having shared the bill with him at a Las Vegas concert in 2010. More recently, Jay-Z performed onstage with Coldplay at the spectacular London 2012 Paralympic Games Closing Ceremony.”

10+ pictures inside of Chris Martin and Jonny Buckland enjoying Australia…

chris-martin-coldplay-jay-z-new-years-eve-show-co-headliners-01.jpg

chris-martin-coldplay-jay-z-new-years-eve-show-co-headliners-03.jpg

chris-martin-coldplay-jay-z-new-years-eve-show-co-headliners-05.jpg

chris-martin-coldplay-jay-z-new-years-eve-show-co-headliners-08.jpg

x

:wideeyed: