✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

Hello everyone I am new here. Attended my first coldplay concert last Sunday at manchester. Having serious withdrawal symptoms, I just want to gp on tour with them.

Anyway here is a picture of jonny boy (my favourite :dazzled:). Not my best photography but I couldn't keep still with excitement. [ATTACH=full]4741[/ATTACH]

• Like 3

Hello everyone I am new here. Attended my first coldplay concert last Sunday at manchester. Having serious withdrawal symptoms, I just want to gp on tour with them.

Anyway here is a picture of jonny boy (my favourite :dazzled:). Not my best photography but I couldn't keep still with excitement. [ATTACH=full]4741[/ATTACH]

Welcome!

And I know right I haven't seen them in concert... Yet... But yup it's pretty awesome isn't it! I would probably be a bug on the wall and just sneak onto their tour bus lol.

Welcome!

And I know right I haven't seen them in concert... Yet... But yup it's pretty awesome isn't it! I would probably be a bug on the wall and just sneak onto their tour bus lol.

Oh i hope you get to a concert soon!

I wouldn't go with my other half again as he doesn't love them as much as me. Plus hard to perve on jonny while he is there.

Lol yes I would be a butterfly in the hope they wouldn't just squish me with a magazine while hiding on the bus. If anything they might hold me in their magical hands. Or if they did chuck me out of window I could fly after them [emoji48]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

Chances are huge this has already been discussed but I couldn't seem to find it. But well, is it like common knowledge what caps Jonny is wearing? I'm planning on getting the AHFOD cap but I'd also like to know about Jonny's ones.