http://27greenstrawberries.deviantart.com/art/Guitar-Riff-633897890

:escaping:

lovely drawing :thumbsup:

tumblr_odc7o3AHxp1tl8dlqo1_1280.png

X

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE :jonny::cake:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

this is so cute :dazzled:

Happy Birthday to this kind, down to earth, sweet , adorable & all around gorgeous man..

When I think of Jonny this phrase in ancient Egyptian comes to mind..

[ATTACH=full]5934[/ATTACH]

it simply means "everything that is beautiful (good) & pure". This is how Jonny is represented in my mind since I heard that phrase..May all your days be filled with happiness & beauty..Thank you for being the awesome person you are & for having that glowing smile that makes me involuntarily smile even in my darkest moments :heart:

quite disappointed with the band because they haven't tweeted about his birthday as they did with other members :whip:

• Like 6

• 5 weeks later...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="fr"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Today I had the pleasure of meeting Jonny Buckland. <a href="https://t.co/0GZrnBCzAs">pic.twitter.com/0GZrnBCzAs</a></p>— Rhys Williams (@RhysTweeted) <a href="[MEDIA=twitter]786261256944685056[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/RhysTweeted/status/786261256944685056

">12 octobre 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope that some of you are interested to discuss about it. I created this thread to discuss about my favourite

member of the band: Jonny Buckland. The best guitarist of all time, if you ask me :D

Anyway, I have noticed over a long time how he has become quite calm as well on stage as during interviews,

compared to how he was, back in the Viva and MX era, well, mainly the MX era ! To me, it seems like when he speaks for example, there are not much words coming out of his mouth (AHFOD era). You can check this if you want. During performances, to me it looks like something is bothering him or he isn't in the right mood to perform

on stage (GS era in particular). I think it all began when the Ghost Stories era was still going. Of course, the songs of that era were mostly not that upbeat but I still think that this has nothing to do with it. Why does it look like if he's not the happiest Jonny anymore we used to know? Maybe he and they are enjoying the tour more than ever, wich is something he also said a couple of times. But I don't think so, to be honest. Altough I hope so.

But not to forget what I wanted to say: since the AHFOD tour, I think he has become less calm and more energetic but still not as he used to be. These are just my thoughts ! Maybe you think different or you have noticed it too? I am actually very curious what you think ! Your thought are welcome =D

I will post some videos of different eras to compare them to make it even more clear what I'm talking about.

To make it shorter, I will put ''calm'' or ''excited'' next to the videos when he looks more calm or excited in the performance.

Here are some performances of Christmas Lights where you can see him clearly. This is how he's like when he's really into the song: (2010)

Since 2014:

And this one's more recently:

Excited: (2013)

Calm: (2014) (Only 1 year later)

Excited: (2011)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=NCSO5kD_KMY;t=501

Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/NCSO5kD_KMY?t=501

Calm: (2016)

LOL, I clicked on the thread and replied, when I wanted to send the reply it told me the thread no longer existed :D

Anyway:

Everyone has good and bad days. Everyone has days on which one is more energized and days on which you are more like "ugh, get this over with and off to bed". I think these variations are normal. May also have to do with general vibe of the crowd, the atmosphere...

That said, I hope there is not another marriage falling apart somewhere. Half the band are already divorced, so I really hope Jonny and Will's marriages are more stable.

• Like 2

LOL, I clicked on the thread and replied, when I wanted to send the reply it told me the thread no longer existed :D

Anyway:

Everyone has good and bad days. Everyone has days on which one is more energized and days on which you are more like "ugh, get this over with and off to bed". I think these variations are normal. May also have to do with general vibe of the crowd, the atmosphere...

That said, I hope there is not another marriage falling apart somewhere. Half the band are already divorced, so I really hope Jonny and Will's marriages are more stable.

I hope so too.

But the thread is gone, indeed. The moderators put it in this one, which I think is good.