✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Debs n Kes do Kenya

maria_shiver

Wow...seems like a really cool idea! :rolleyes: Young people with cancer indeed need help

I know this sound funny, but is Coldplay coming with you up there?Thats the only way this thread would be relevant to this category, right? :D

Wow...seems like a really cool idea! :rolleyes: Young people with cancer indeed need help

I know this sound funny, but is Coldplay coming with you up there?Thats the only way this thread would be relevant to this category, right? :D

Absolutely..... is a possibility!;) but with Debs, not me ......could be great:P

Yeah, I saw that! :surprised: Well, they left their name in the message, so I'm guessing they know her personally.

edit: Does the other lady with her, Kerry, work for the band also?

*asks question whilst trying not to sound stupid for not already knowing one way or the other*

Maybe we can team up. Who wants to donate money?

Well, I was going to go ahead and donate some today on behalf of the site. If anyone wants to contribute to my donation via PayPal that's fine, but I'm not expecting anything since I was planning on doing it anyway.

Maybe as the event gets closer we can make an additional contribution?

Well, I was going to go ahead and donate some today on behalf of the site. If anyone wants to contribute to my donation via PayPal that's fine, but I'm not expecting anything since I was planning on doing it anyway.

Maybe as the event gets closer we can make an additional contribution?

Sounds like a plan :nice:

Thank you SO much! That's taken the total to over £1000 and is our first hurdle. It's so very sweet and kind of you.

Just to let you know that the band are most definitely NOT performing at the summit or coming with me but word has it that us trekkers will have a sing around a camp fire via webcam with people requesting songs from 'home' so maybe I should ask them to rehearse a Coldplay song? Don't Panic sounds appropriate right now!

xxx

done
Carrie, you're the best!

That's taken the total to over £1000 and is our first hurdle. It's so very sweet and kind of you.
Wow, that's great news!

Yes, please do a Coldplay song, that'd be awesome. :awesome:

Haha, Don't Panic! :nice: :hug:

Carrie, you're the best!

Wow, that's great news!

Yes, please do a Coldplay song, that'd be awesome. :awesome:

Haha, Don't Panic! :nice: :hug:

Though Green Eyes popped up on iPod earlier and the line "... you are a rock upon which I stand..." I took very literally!

Sleeping Sun is probably my least favorite Coldplay song, I don't know why.

Speed Of Sound would work because of "how long do i have to climb up on the side of this mountain of mine."

I'm sure that's all any of the climbers will be thinking when the get to the end!

Sleeping Sun is probably my least favorite Coldplay song, I don't know why.
:bigcry:

Speed Of Sound would work because of "how long do i have to climb up on the side of this mountain of mine."

I'm sure that's all any of the climbers will be thinking when the get to the end!

:surprised: Oh, that's actually a good idea.

Goodness, we're giving her too many ideas!