✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How would you feel if...

Ambergris

If I found them attractive and I was single suggest taking it to the bedroom I expect.

well, I am single and it's been a while since last time I got laid, so I might think about it... :surprised:

I actually wouldn't be all that surprised for some reason, but probably a mixture of the two.

It's funny to read this because I also read what you wrote first. :P

I think I'd be flattered at first, just to have someone show they like me, but I think unfortunately it would be very awkward afterwards.

It's not really the same thing but I went to school and there was this woman who (was quite older...haha), and I got along with because we shared the same interests, but basically she admitted she had strong feelings for me, which of course I didn't have back. Needless to say it was pretty awkward from then on and the friendship was ended (mainly by me, because overtime I found her to be creepy).

I think it'd be difficult regardless of the sex just because if you're already established as friends so trying to move things onto a relationship territory makes it more complex, ESPECIALLY if the feelings are not mutual.

I agree with you here. Now that I've had more time to think about it, I see that the most superficial problem is the sexual preference of the person... Like... OMG, A GAY PERSON LIKES ME. Hah, what a big deal...

The actual problem is the unrequited love... It can be a really bad thing.

Anyone who is already into the same sex, what if they knew you were gay, but a guy friend went for you? That could be more weird, since if you're out, that's a statement. If you're not out, you could be either way behind closed doors.

Bi. :P

It's not really the same thing but I went to school and there was this woman who (was quite older...haha), and I got along with because we shared the same interests, but basically she admitted she had strong feelings for me, which of course I didn't have back.

Screw jail bait.

Apparently you're cougar bait. :charming:

It's funny to read this because I also read what you wrote first.

Haha.

I told my mother and she thinks she was asking me on a date, so that doesn't help my worries much, but really I have no way of knowing? :tongue:

I think it'd be difficult regardless of the sex just because if you're already established as friends so trying to move things onto a relationship territory makes it more complex, ESPECIALLY if the feelings are not mutual.

Although it would very awkward the rejection might actually be less hurtful because they'd be less likely to take it personal if that makes sense.

I'd be shocked and I'd probably be a bit upset because our friendship might never be the same again.

OMG, story of my life. :|

:disappointed:

:lol:

apparently. :|

BAHA, awwwww. :hug:

I've never even had a guy tell me they like me. :disappointed:

Awww. :sad: Don't get discouraged. You're still young, and you have plenty of time. :hug: