🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

[5-Aug-2011] Coldplay @ Lollapalooza Festival, Chicago

Ebs757

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but I dont fancy reading 41 pages just for one small piece of information:

What time are they on????

Thanks

They are on at 8:30 pm CST

Oh believe me, I was going insane in my car. Screamed "CHRIS!!!" when we were at a red light next to them, Kelly got on his cell phone and we split. Cops were everywhere, it was like Barack Obama just landed:D

That's so cool! Wouldn't expect anything less of you, knowing when they landed and all, Mr. Air Traffic Control! :lol:

I've been in Chicago almost 24 hours now, and I was able to get some pretty good pictures of the set-up inside the park, although much of the park has since been closed to the public. I noticed quite a few wristband scans on the central bridge (like 30 of them) but I didn't check out the northern entrance, which is where I'd advise all you Coldplay fans to enter (mainly so that you don't have our lovely Muse crossover upon entrance). Saw the merch stands, which are split into lines for headliners and non-headliners. They were still unpacking so only the Eminem stuff was up when I walked by.

It seems a girl is lining up lonely in the queue. She's on twitter now.

I thought the US were like, totally over him already? :p

Hey, when I was on my band trip to DC and we were on the roof of the Kennedy Center and we saw Obama go by in one of his 3 helicopters, we were all freaking out. :laugh4:

What time are Muse on? No offense but I'm not even caring about Coldplay right now. :awesome: I've already seen Coldplay's live show ~5 times, and Muse will probably be picking some Origin songs to play tonight SO. :bomb:

Headed to lolla after I eat :) probably not gonna camp out like I wanted to :( but im gonna make the most oof it anyway! :D im just happy im going to be there :dance: ill camp out for front row when they go to California! :) if there is an opportunity to camp out :P