✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What to vistit in South England?

The Doctor

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What living in an area which has 5 major sets of roadworks going on, with another 2 sets to start in the next couple months :P

No , I meant , Editor42 is lucky , that's she goes to England ! ;)

Yeah I know,

I'm a bad person :embarrassed:

Sorry for making you jaleous :hug:

It's ok :p

I'm happy for you ! :kiss:

My time will come , once ... , I hope :\

What living in an area which has 5 major sets of roadworks going on, with another 2 sets to start in the next couple months :P

Belgium isn't that much better about roadworks you know ;)

It's ok :p

I'm happy for you ! :kiss:

My time will come , once ... , I hope :\

oh well then it's ok

yeah one day you can go to England ;)

I edited the first post :)

So yeah,

we're going to there on holiday this summer for 2 weeks, riding with the car through the country :rolleyes:

Now we are planning what to visit and I was wondering if you guys know places you have to see when you are there :)

All the tips are welcome :nice:[/color]

Edit:

Because of the question 'What South?' Here are the place we stay in a B&B for the night.

-Brighton

-Salisbury

-Weymouth

-Exeter (Crediton)

-Falmouth

-Lynmouth

-Bristol

-Oxford

-Brighon

-London (near Greenwich)

Well I hope this helps you all better :)

Hi.. i live in wiltshire, near sailsbury, obviously stonehenge well cool, sailsbury cathederal, beatifull, and near sailsbury is a place called warminster, there they have big animal park called longleat, it's always on the telly, and place called Bath is really good for shopping! and they have the roman baths and bath abbey, and weymouth beach is gorgeous!! all well worthy of visitin :) hope u enjoy ur trip!

Hi.. i live in wiltshire, near sailsbury, obviously stonehenge well cool, sailsbury cathederal, beatifull, and near sailsbury is a place called warminster, there they have big animal park called longleat, it's always on the telly, and place called Bath is really good for shopping! and they have the roman baths and bath abbey, and weymouth beach is gorgeous!! all well worthy of visitin :) hope u enjoy ur trip!

Wow that's a lot of information of you :surprised: thanks for is :nice:

I think that almost everything we're gonna do :) yeah my mum told us already about Bath and I want to go to there for visiting tha old Roman baths :)

*waves from just over the Hampshire border*

Bournemouth Beach is lovely as well

I drove to salisbury last year, how I managed to escape the South of England without a speeding or parking ticket is beyond me

This part of Wiltshire is speed camera free now :)

Bar the van which sometimes parks on the side of the 303