✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What to vistit in South England?

The Doctor

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton Court Palace is really interesting to visit if you're into history and The Tudors, Henry the 8th etc.

I was there last year and thought it was very "touristy", overrated and overpriced. The famous maze in particular is a joke, and the teas are ridiculously expensive!:stunned:

There are better places of that sort to visit.

I wasn't particularly interested in the maze I just wanted to walk around the grounds and see the inside, I found it quite interesting and it is an important building from that part in history.

The grounds are probably more interesting than the inside, but unfortunately it was raining the day we went.

Still felt it was a rip-off, though.:dozey:

pass! lol! can i point?!:laugh3:

Im in a little village called Bradford On Avon, sailsbury is roughly 40 mins by train from me :)

There was some good pubs around Bradford on Avon, 5 or so years ago :)

Although your nearer to Bath than Salisbury :P

There was some good pubs around Bradford on Avon, 5 or so years ago :)

Although your nearer to Bath than Salisbury :P

I've only lived here just over a year, moved here from essex! what a difference!

There are some very nice pubs here still, family orientated as well, get's really busy on weekends and summer, real tourist place, and that is true Bath is closer to me than sailsbury :)

I've only lived here just over a year, moved here from essex! what a difference!

There are some very nice pubs here still, family orientated as well, get's really busy on weekends and summer, real tourist place, and that is true Bath is closer to me than sailsbury :)

Is Salisbury plain?:rolleyes: