✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you keep music cos you're emotionally attached even if you don't listen to it anymore? HA!

I have a bunch of music I don't listen to anymore, including The National, AF, Coldplay, ad some Black Keys I think, and bands I used to listen when I was 15. I don't wanna delete any of that cos I listen to some tracks sometimes, but very rarely and I feel bad </3

Would you delete those?

Well I haven't listened to Coldplay for a year at least but I still have them, for the same reason. I do on the other hand delete a lot of music that I don't listen to anymore, or at least take it off my ipod. If I delete stuff I'm not sure about, I usually just remove it from my itunes library but leave it on my hard drive. I don't know if that helps.

I've deleted music from itunes if I hadn't had it for very long and I find the music to be really annoying. I've even deleted an album I bought digitally lul. But right now I really only listen to 1/6 of the music I own regularly, and I can't be bothered to delete a lot of what I have. And I do like to listen to music I haven't listened to for months every once in a while.

I wouldn't delete music from my library unless it was like a duplicate track or something. I do take thing that i no longer listen to on my ipod though to make space for other stuff.

I keep it because I figure who knows if I run across a song, or am feeling in the mood to listen to songs I used to love.

i've changed computers a few times over the last few years so every change is a good opportunity to filter out the stuff i don't enjoy as much as i used to. part libraries were saturated with bootlegs which i just dont have the patience or time to listen to these days. i keep linkin park stuff because i still like their 2000-era stuff and my friends like to listen to them when they come to my place. other than that i pretty much love everything in my library at the moment, of course some more so than others.

It may be worth keeping some of it still just for the fact that if you had an emotional reaction to it at one time there must have been a valid reason for that emotional reaction. Even if you no longer listen to it now there may be times when it comes up in a shuffle and temporarily

takes you back to those moments in your life when that music had special meaning to you. One of musics great powers and something Im sure we've all experienced.

Well.... I do keep some music, just because If I delete it I'll end up missing it.

I have a lot of crap in my iTunes library (Britney Spears, Ke$Ha, etc) That I'll probably just uncheck to get it off my iPod, but I won't DELETE it. I paid for it, so it'll stay there. But, I may EVENTUALLY delete, when I'm so sick of seeing it there. :D