✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 2011 Live Countdown Thread - Its today!!!

Im getting nervous cuz I've never been to a festival before so I dnt know what to expect!

Expect lots of people, great music and lots of fun! Dress comfortably, wear ear plugs, your dancing shoes and drink a lot! Bring a banana (tip from the other mod-Anna :P). :nice:

why a bananananananana?
Bananas save lifes! :nod:

Since Parc des Princes 2009 I always have bananas with me at concerts. :lol:

(Chavi, if you read this, hi! :cheesy:)

Whenever I feel I'm getting dizzy or something I "tank up" a banana and just minutes later it gets better.

At the Muse Wembley gig I didn't need mine but had to give it to Imke when she fainted after the concert. :)

I don't like bananas. :( So basically I'll just have to die or something.

Luckily I've never had a dizziness problem at a concert or festival.

I wish anyone who's going tomorrow the best of luck when it comes to downloading the new song on your phone while at the festival and playing it through your earbuds loudly between acts so that you have enough time to memorize as much of the lyrics as possible before Coldplay goes on. ;)

Im getting nervous cuz I've never been to a festival before so I dnt know what to expect!

Fellow Californian! Which festival are you going to? Each one has a slightly different atmosphere from the next.

Can't believe people are going to see Coldplay live tomorrow! :bomb: Have fun to any coldplayers going!

This! :D wow! They'll be the first fans to listen to some new material live! I can't wait to see their performance! Have a great time all those you attending!

Bananas save lifes! :nod:

Since Parc des Princes 2009 I always have bananas with me at concerts. :lol:

(Chavi, if you read this, hi! :cheesy:)

Whenever I feel I'm getting dizzy or something I "tank up" a banana and just minutes later it gets better.

At the Muse Wembley gig I didn't need mine but had to give it to Imke when she fainted after the concert. :)

It's the potassium in bananas that make it a "superfood.". :)I haven't been to a festival in years but I know I'll have a few with me in Austin.

I don't like bananas. :( So basically I'll just have to die or something.

Luckily I've never had a dizziness problem at a concert or festival.

I wish anyone who's going tomorrow the best of luck when it comes to downloading the new song on your phone while at the festival and playing it through your earbuds loudly between acts so that you have enough time to memorize as much of the lyrics as possible before Coldplay goes on. ;)

Fellow Californian! Which festival are you going to? Each one has a slightly different atmosphere from the next.

I'm going to Austin! I haven't been to a festival since...um...the late 80s. :o