✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Friendly Fires

Grace.

Three of them were "Blue Casette", "Hawaiian Air", and "Skeleton Boy". I was only a casual fan so I couldn't match a name to the other two. The first two songs were filmed for TV, the other three were bonuses for the audience in attendance (which was really cool, because it's usually just 1 bonus song for the audience). Barely touched Ed's shirt when he dived into the crowd (he turned around before I could really touch him).

Also to my surprise, there were actually legitimate fans of the band in the audience who knew all the lyrics. I expected the crowd to just be random people like me who happened to get free Kimmel tickets. So that was awesome too.

I'd like to guess which songs they played but I really can't pick which ones they would have chosen, haha. Glad you had fun though!

AAAHH you touched Ed's shirt!! :bomb:

His dancing pretty much made my entire day when I saw them play at a festival a couple of months back :lol:

Did some research. One of the other songs was "Kiss of Life". Can't find video of the 5th one. I want to say it was "Live These Days Tonight" but I'm not sure. It was the song Ed dived into the crowd for, if that's any help.

Here's the one song that actually made it onto national broadcast, BTW:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi9By_YjSuU]YouTube - ‪Friendly Fires Performs "Blue Cassette"‬‏[/ame]

Hahaha, that is one awesome shirt Ed's wearing!! :D

Yeah, I thought they would have played Kiss of Life. That's one of my favourites :awesome:

For the other I would have said either Live Those Days Tonight or Jump in the Pool, but I guess it would make more sense for them to play LTDT seeing as it's on the new album.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'm going to have to go KC. Because otherwise I will also have to miss the end of Elbow's set as well, plus it's logical I guess because I've already seen Friendly Fires... but :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

You should get it. Just in case you like them :nice:

Yeah the song was decent.

My only issues:

1) They aren't a Canadian band. I rarely write about bands from outside of Canada unless it's something I really like.

2) I would have to put a post about it, and it seems like the single was basically made to advertise gucci cologne so that is a bit of a sell out.

Yeah the song was decent.

My only issues:

1) They aren't a Canadian band. I rarely write about bands from outside of Canada unless it's something I really like.

2) I would have to put a post about it, and it seems like the single was basically made to advertise gucci cologne so that is a bit of a sell out.

1) They don't have to be a Canadian band for you to be able to like them, though :P

2) Fair enough :nice: But why would you have to post about it?

*Don't think I understand the full context of what is going on here*

I think I'm going to have to go KC. Because otherwise I will also have to miss the end of Elbow's set as well, plus it's logical I guess because I've already seen Friendly Fires... but :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

PSH. I wouldn't sacrifice Elbow for either of them. Just for that, your decision makes a lot of sense.

I still haven't listened to KC's LP4 because, honestly, I'm scared to. :anxious:

• 10 months later...