✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2011 Live Shows in Online

jeremyy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of Lollapalooza. Lollapalooza 2011 was awesome!! Coldplay was amazing!!! The crowd was so energetic!! It was the first time I saw Coldplay live! After so much time I had been wanting to see them!!

I'm hoping we can do even better tomorrow. OMG I feel like jumping out of my skin. Too much excitement.

1 October 2011: Rock in Rio, Rio, Brazil

2jdkffd.png

sunset stage : http://multishow.globo.com/platb/rock-in-rio/category/dia-1/

for brazil : http://g1.globo.com/rock-in-rio/cobertura/

rest of the world : http://www.youtube.com/user/rockinriobrasil2011

line up : http://www.rockinrio.com.br/pt/live/lineup.php

click here to find out what time it is where you are

I know this question is not supposed to be in this thread but I had no idea where else to post,

I wanted to know how much (estimated) would it cost to bring Coldplay to Egypt. I am an event organizer in Egypt and I also happen to be a huge fan of the guys. I have successfully approached sponsors who are more than willing to participate in the event. Io just want to get an estimate of how much it might cost to see if will be feasible.

Please Reply

Thank You

I know this question is not supposed to be in this thread but I had no idea where else to post,

I wanted to know how much (estimated) would it cost to bring Coldplay to Egypt. I am an event organizer in Egypt and I also happen to be a huge fan of the guys. I have successfully approached sponsors who are more than willing to participate in the event. Io just want to get an estimate of how much it might cost to see if will be feasible.

Please Reply

Thank You

Perhaps the Oracle may know? I'm sure this is the type of thing to be asking straight from the source and not a random person on an internet forum. Good luck getting them there, it would be awesome if you succeed.

Please Reply

Thank You

I don't have the answer, but good luck to you!! It would be nice to have people like you in my country that worry to bring great bands to town.

Please Reply

Thank You

Ive heard the 1 Million dollars estimate.But Im not sure

Please Reply

Thank You

Your best bet is probably to approach their management or EMI directly. Good luck.

Phil Harvey or Dave Holmes would be able to tell you.