✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

An avid Radiohead fans thoughts about "ETIAW"

You obviously don't understand what Auto-tune is....there is no auto-tune in ETIAW, mostly reverb and compression. Auto-tune is pitch-correction and produces a tremolo effect when the depth is increased. I hear none of that here.

I've been through several music recording processes and I can clearly distinguish between vocals that have gone through auto-tuning or not and this is definitely not one of them. I'm obviously not positive about this, but I'm also assuming Chris recorded his vocal tracks twice to make them sound more full, like a lot of musicians did in the '70s, thus explaining the extra reverb and offness at some points in the song (I've done this before as well).

I've been through several music recording processes and I can clearly distinguish between vocals that have gone through auto-tuning or not and this is definitely not one of them. I'm obviously not positive about this, but I'm also assuming Chris recorded his vocal tracks twice to make them sound more full, like a lot of musicians did in the '70s, thus explaining the extra reverb and offness at some points in the song (I've done this before as well).

aint the new album sortof 70's inspired too? hehe:cool:

^LOL.

Actually one of the reasons I can't stand Coldplay anymore is Chris Martin's voice. I'd rather listen to a new U2 album, I dig Bono's voice.

^ +1

Waiting on more U2 material!

But the thing with Radiohead and Coldplay are (to me) the length and nature of the songs, Radiohead has many more instrument variation and ambient sounds in their music, Yorke uses his falsetto much more and has the voice of the angel, Martin can sound a little whiney after a while....but I somewhat get this