✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Christ Martin

MrMagpie

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the mods need to take some action regarding Briggins threads. It is reaching ridiculous levels. No offense, but don't you have anything more important to do?

Agreed. Mods, can we ban this guy for once and for all?

I think that the mods need to take some action regarding Briggins threads. It is reaching ridiculous levels. No offense, but don't you have anything more important to do?

^that

You know what is really annoying? Being told how to do your job.

I can see where some of your frustration is coming from, but you always have the choice to not reply to these threads, you'd do us all a favour.

You know what is really annoying? Being told how to do your job.

I can see where some of your frustration is coming from, but you always have the choice to not reply to these threads, you'd do us all a favour.

No offense, but I am a user of this forum and I don't like spam threads. The forum is sufficiently slow to allow stupid threads.

Guest Osaka Sun

Jesus Christ (pun intended), my brother's name is Chris and I don't even make that mistake.

at least you seem to be a generally nice person. :wacko:

I try. I don't see the point in being mean to people (unless they are being rude to you than it's fair game)

Some of the best friends I've made on this forum have been from the Coldplay section!

I try. I don't see the point in being mean to people (unless they are being rude to you than it's fair game)

Some of the best friends I've made on this forum have been from the Coldplay section!

i totally agree. i mean, even if someone was rude to me, i'd probably still try to be nice, just so that i could come off as the better person. :P but if they're mean first, then they deserve it.

:cheesy: i'm sure there are plenty of people from both this section and the Lounge who are really nice people, but i guess it's just that the ones who fight kinda ruin it. :P

See guys, this was supposed to be a fun thread, not one to make Imke mad. She is too awesome to make mad.

No bribing the mods. :whip:

:lips:

No offense, but I am a user of this forum and I don't like spam threads. The forum is sufficiently slow to allow stupid threads.

You don't get to decide what is spam though.

I don't see any harm with his thread, in fact, I do that typo all the time and I'd honestly rather discuss this typo than to see a bazillion threads about the same thing in the Coldplay section or a thread about Chris Martin's butt.

More stupid that the threads of hardcore fans talking about a Jonny's package or threads with pics of Jonny and Chris where they seem to be almost kissing?

I don't see a problem with this thread and it's just entertaining. You can always chose to ignore it. Just take this with a bit of humour.

And to answer the first post, yeah that happened to me a few times when I wrote his name during a convo on msn haha.