✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[22-July-2011] iTunes Festival, Roundhouse, London, UK

Jenjie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, hold on, I'm confused. What did R42 mean by the tweet?

He meant that the guys were doing their soundcheck and they were playing a new song to make sure their instruments were in tune and stuff. To keep us all from freaking out over the mention of a new song, he added the hashtag #notforthegig.

So they played a new song, but we won't see it at the gig tonight. :)

^ I hope so! That's also why I think we may get some new material tonight, because there may be a few songs that didn't make the album cut that the guys still want to release (kind of like what they did with Moses).

2 1/2 hours left! :dance:

How long til Coldplay goes on?

:shrug: I would assume 2 1/2 hours, since that's what iTunes is counting down to as the 'next performance'

EDIT: They are the next performance, aren't they? :thinking:

That's the countdown for The Pierces

:shrug: I would assume 2 1/2 hours, since that's what iTunes is counting down to as the 'next performance'

EDIT: They are the next performance, aren't they? :thinking:

I think iTunes is counting down The Pierces set-

Then theres a break before Coldplay who I think start at 9:15pm which is just under 4 hours away!!

Just to confirm i will be doing audio only with a chat feature so people can chat

From 10pm (it may be later as i have to go out and cant guarantee i will be back at 10 but i will record it and show it from the start when i get home) i will have the entire performance from ITV2 that will be video , this is the best i can offer tonight

My stream will be here:

http://magictv.co

--------------------------------------

In regards to the itunes releasing the set as an album i wouldnt bother, there has been quite an uproar in the fact that yes they do release an album of the performance for £6 but out of the entire set list (which going by the other itune festival acts is 15-20 songs) itunes only offer 6 songs, i downloaded the Adele set list expecting it to be the entire set list and was dissapointed, after looking on itunes they have done the same for every artist that has appeared so far, so 6 songs will be all you will get

We are so good to you here at Xfm - world exclusive after world exclusive.

First Adele's dulcet tones took over our airwaves... then Foo Fighters rocked the radio - including Dave Grohl proving why he is a hero to so many.

Now we will be the only radio station broadcasting from backstage at iTunes Festival as the massive Coldplay take to the stage at Camden's Roundhouse tonight (July 22).

Hot on the heels of their awe-inspiring Glastonbury set, Chris, Johnny, Will and Guy will be playing all their hits plus exclusive new songs from their stunning forthcoming fifth album.

Listen live to the O2 Evening Show from 7pm tonight to hear all the action from backstage and onstage.

-------------------------

So it starts at 7pm????