Moving To Mars

Car Kids

Golden Arrow

DLIBYH

UFO

Alien Radio

Up With The Birds

- Is that too much to ask for?

:laugh4: Maybe, considering that most of the artists that have performed only played about 5 songs . . . EDIT: Sorry about that, I read your post wrong. There will probably be about 5 songs on the iTunes EP but there will definitely be more played.

Didn't mean to cause confusion, my apologies.

I'm really not sure, but I've been watching a lot of the other iTunes Festival performances and a lot of the lesser known bands would only play about 30 minutes because they just didn't have a big enough catalogue of music. A band like Coldplay with such a huge list of hits will almost surely play an hour to and hour and a half. I imagine it will be like their festival perfomances length without the encoure.

^ That's what's happening to me also. It seems that not all computers support the Apple streaming.

Windows 7, for example :shifty:

I've got Windows 7 and the stream's working for me... :\

So excited for tomorrow! It would be awesome if they'd play a completely different set list... But maybe they will only change one or two songs. :rolleyes:

Hopefully we get some more Coldplayers in! :kiss:

Also tomorrow at 10pm UK time i see this is on ITV2 i can stream:

Alexa Chung and Dave Berry present a performance by Coldplay at London's Roundhouse and also chat to the band

Alexa Chung and Dave Berry present highlights from the third week of the 2011 iTunes Festival, which is taking place throughout July at the Roundhouse in Camden. Featuring performances and interviews from Coldplay.

I will show it here:

http://magictv.co

Not sure if this is common knowledge, but for those of you who aren't great with computers. The Coldplay concert will be streamed live by video directly through iTunes music store.

All you need to do is download iTunes 10.4 for free by going to http://www.itunes.com

Then simply make sure you are connected to the internet, click on the 'iTunes Store' tab on the left-hand side of the application under the 'Store' tab and then on the main page at the top you should see an iTunes Festival ad.

Click on the ad, and then on the next page you should see a "watch live" link.

Easy, free and a very reliable stream provided by apple. =)

(so no worrying about losing signal or being disconnected... lol)

Thanks for this, it works for me =)

I'm watching the White Lies right now, video quality is really good.

Wait, it's not gonna be a full setlist?

Oops, sorry. I meant that they only put about 5 songs on their EP's. I'm wondering how the guys will decide which songs go on it :shrug:

Sorry for the confusion :\

I can do an audio stream for this on my website if needed, let me know and i will sort it out for tomorrow night

That would be great! Thank you :hug:

I've got Windows 7 and the stream's working for me... :\

Hmm . . . That's odd :thinking: Mine's a Netbook (Eee PC) so that might have something to do with it, I guess.

It's a FULL SET..

I've been to iTunes Festival twice this month. For Beady Eye and The Wombats. They both played for 70-80 minutes. So just to clarify Coldplay will be doing a full set. No doubt about it.

A mate of mine won tickets on the XFM comp, he is a Coldplay fan but I haven't seen them live yet so disappointed didn't win anything but guess will save it for the UK tour, he's 6 ft 7 so don't end up behind him lol :P

I've been to iTunes Festival twice this month. For Beady Eye and The Wombats. They both played for 70-80 minutes. So just to clarify Coldplay will be doing a full set. No doubt about it.

Yeah, sorry about that :sweatdrop: I misread Jack Bauer's post. I meant that there will probably be about 5 songs on the iTunes EP (if Coldplay decides to release one).

My apologies. I've edited my post so no one else is confused.

Yeah, sorry about that :sweatdrop: I misread Jack Bauer's post. I meant that there will probably be about 5 songs on the iTunes EP (if Coldplay decides to release one).

My apologies. I've edited my post so no one else is confused.

Ohhhhh, no worries! :D