✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[22-July-2011] iTunes Festival, Roundhouse, London, UK

Jenjie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is, of course, presuming AndrewM is a real person.....I'm really not convinced about the authenticity of these so-called ticket giveaways by Itunes. They could have least have posted the 25 winners names from last week on Coldplay.com....as someone said earlier they prob just wanted our details so they could spam us, not cool :-(((

Wow, so many winners! Congrats and have lots of fun!

I hate it that itunes are not available in my country :angry:

I hope I will be able to listen to Xfm at least. The live stream seems to be working now.

Um...I just won tickets :shy:

Awesome, congrats!

*thuds*

I will be there as well, won tickets too ...

Can't think straight, flight already booked, need to sort out hotel now ...

*completely hyper*

Congrats! :)

OMG I WON TICKETS FROM A YAHOO CONTEST :O YEEESSS

:thumbsup:

I'm travelling on a 7-hour coach journey tomorrow already to get to London for this gig... and I don't even have tickets!!! OMG :(

I thought something "might" have happened by now but no, and I can't even buy them on ebay, there are none on there!!! (plus it is risky ofc)

I'm scared now. I'm gonna seem really dim here and I don't really ever do this kind of thing... but all dignity aside, I'm gonna just put it out there, if anyone could help, no matter which way possible, I'd do ANYTHING to get a ticket. (Oh, and I'd be very appreciative too lol)

A lost cause I think though, I hope I'll enjoy being declined after 10 hours queueing in the "standby" queue. :(

But, to everyone who is going, I hate you, but have an awesome awesome night OKAY?!

Really makes me smile that a few real fans might just be there to liven the place up :)

I'm travelling on a 7-hour coach journey tomorrow already to get to London for this gig... and I don't even have tickets!!! OMG :(

I thought something "might" have happened by now but no, and I can't even buy them on ebay, there are none on there!!! (plus it is risky ofc)

I'm scared now. I'm gonna seem really dim here and I don't really ever do this kind of thing... but all dignity aside, I'm gonna just put it out there, if anyone could help, no matter which way possible, I'd do ANYTHING to get a ticket. (Oh, and I'd be very appreciative too lol)

A lost cause I think though, I hope I'll enjoy being declined after 10 hours queueing in the "standby" queue. :(

But, to everyone who is going, I hate you, but have an awesome awesome night OKAY?!

Really makes me smile that a few real fans might just be there to liven the place up :)

I know what your saying there, i feel like doing same thing! :)

Hi Craig, I would have liked to do the same, but ryanair wants 280 euros for the flight so I don't want to waste those money without being sure to have tickets :(

F*** iTunes, it would have been great to be there again like in Liv and Newc.. I really hope you will manage to enter. If so, take my greetings to the guys, say that Andrea is stuck in the fucking Italy. :)

I'll wait for your updates! Enjoy!

Craig, I've been offered a ticket by someone but the flight is working out way too expensive from Dublin at this late stage. If you message me, I could pass on your details and give you his phone no. He will be in London about 3 on Friday so you could hook up. And by the way, you were so right to make the trip....I was so tempted to pay 200 euro but then I remembered the recession over here!!! To all the lucky winners....ENJOY AND KEEP US ALL POSTED :-))))))

Craig, I've been offered a ticket by someone but the flight is working out way too expensive from Dublin at this late stage. If you message me, I could pass on your details and give you his phone no. He will be in London about 3 on Friday so you could hook up. And by the way, you were so right to make the trip....I was so tempted to pay 200 euro but then I remembered the recession over here!!! To all the lucky winners....ENJOY AND KEEP US ALL POSTED :-))))))

I've pm'd you, and I'm shitting myself! :shocked2: