✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[22-July-2011] iTunes Festival, Roundhouse, London, UK

Jenjie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, all you Coldplayers that won! :dance: Be sure to keep us posted! :P

And good luck, Craig! I hope you get to go!

Congrats to the winners! Have fun !

Hope everything's gonna work out for you Craig :)

Thank you guys. I still haven't recieved a reply from Suzy yet, ugh I'm scared :(

Suzy, if you see this!!!!! :thinking: lol

I was thinking, isn't it the Oracle's job to shoot people down? (I know I was when I asked about FOP). When asked if there was going to be new songs played at the iTunes festival, she never said NO, she just said the set list won't be identical. I f she knew there going to be no new songs played, I'd think she would tell us.

PS; What if we got 4 brand new songs?! :shocked2:

I'm made up to hear that some of the biggest fans from here will be able to go :dance:

(It's really cheered me up after what has been a miserable, miserable 24hrs).

I have zero expectation (it's better that way because I can't be disappointed!! :P) but if anyone finds themselves with a spare ticket I live near London and would be so very happy to be able to go to this gig.

I doubt that'll work out somehow, but congrats to everyone who can go, and have a wonderful time!! :sunny:

I'm made up to hear that some of the biggest fans from here will be able to go :dance:

(It's really cheered me up after what has been a miserable, miserable 24hrs).

I have zero expectation (it's better that way because I can't be disappointed!! :P) but if anyone finds themselves with a spare ticket I live near London and would be so very happy to be able to go to this gig.

I doubt that'll work out somehow, but congrats to everyone who can go, and have a wonderful time!! :sunny:

Good luck mate, really.

I'll do anything I can to find you a ticket, it would be a bright end to the strange week imo. I'll see you on Friday for sure. :cool:

Good luck mate, really.

I'll do anything I can to find you a ticket, it would be a bright end to the strange week imo. I'll see you on Friday for sure. :cool:

Thanks so much mate, that really means a lot.

So glad you're able to go :)

^ I don't know, but it has me worried :uhoh: I'm able to listen to it also and I live rather far from the UK . . . You don't think they'll change their broadcast area for just the one festival?

I hope not, I'm listening to it right now. I'm gonna die if I can't listen to it though.

^ Hmm . . . not many. Oh well, small venues are awesome (hopefully the guys have a good crowd)

I was wondering, because they are changing the setlist, and the L.A. show doesn't have a huge amount of people either, and thought maybe the setlist would be similar:thinking:

Not sure if this is common knowledge, but for those of you who aren't great with computers. The Coldplay concert will be streamed live by video directly through iTunes music store.

All you need to do is download iTunes 10.4 for free by going to http://www.itunes.com

Then simply make sure you are connected to the internet, click on the 'iTunes Store' tab on the left-hand side of the application under the 'Store' tab and then on the main page at the top you should see an iTunes Festival ad.

Click on the ad, and then on the next page you should see a "watch live" link.

Easy, free and a very reliable stream provided by apple. =)

(so no worrying about losing signal or being disconnected... lol)

We already discussed it in the previous pages, the problem is that for many people the videos on iTunes do not work, both streaming and past shows. I have the latest version of the software installed and still it won't work, apple is getting on my nerves lately :shifty: