✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[22-July-2011] iTunes Festival, Roundhouse, London, UK

Jenjie

Yeah or I know people who entered and applied to see shitload of bands at the festival, bands they don't even really like! There will be a lot of diehards there tonight, but equally I'm sure you will look around you and see a lot of people who are not really that fussed, don't know the songs and are more interested in going to the bar every 5 mins...

You have a good one anyway lad, good luck securing another ticket for your pal.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I think Londonerr is going to stream it on his website, but I'm not sure if it will actually have video or just audio.

Also, Xfm Radio is going to stream the performance live tonight :)

EDIT: Here's the link for Londonerr's website: http://magictv.co/

Thank you :)

Hopefully, it will work later.

Thanks again, you rock!

We're here (Laura, Craig and I) there's a lot of people in the reserve queue and they've already been told there's a less than 1% chance they'll get tickets unfortunately :(

There's TV camera's doing interviews for ITV2, I hid :P

Have fuuuun! :dance:

I went along to check out the situation at the Roundhouse this morning (around about 12pm) because I'm only 15 minutes away..

There was already about 20 people in the 'hopeful' queue at that point. Security guy told me that they and I had absolutely no chance of getting in but plenty of them seemed happy enough to sit it out.

I decided to come home and have a few Ciders in the sunshine but might pop back later and hope for a miracle or try a bit of blagging.

Gutted though as was so desperate to go.. :cry:

R42 just tweeted Coldplay are playing a brand new song at the soundcheck that is less then 18hours old!!So it looks like new songs will be played tonight!!

He conveniently included the hashtag #NotForTheGig, so I don't think we will be hearing anything new tonight.

In any case, it is worrying that new material is still emerging. When will the album be released then?

R42 just tweeted Coldplay are playing a brand new song at the soundcheck that is less then 18hours old!!So it looks like new songs will be played tonight!!

They're playing a brand new song less than 18 hrs old in soundcheck. Gorgeous. R42 http://twitpic.com/5u0e8j #iTunesFestival

#NotForTheGig > so at least not that one

I noticed that's what he tagged it as :P He's going to make sure us Coldplayers don't go rabid in suspense, I guess.

There's still a chance for more material, though . . . just not this particular song. I wouldn't want to play a song that's less than 18 hours old for a gig anyway, if I were them. They probably don't have all the kinks worked out of it.

EDIT: Nevermind :P about 5 of you beat me to it!

He conveniently included the hashtag #NotForTheGig, so I don't think we will be hearing anything new tonight.

In any case, it is worrying that new material is still emerging. When will the album be released then?

Damn didn even see #NotForGig.

New material still emerging could be considered a good thing -More left over tracks for an EP album after LP5 is released.

Also Its definately looking like a late October release for LP5 as more new material could mean LP5's tracklist is no were near decided upon!!