✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 finished in 2 weeks?

iPsy

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't really know if we should believe everything Chris says - I think it may be a little longer before everything starts developing toward the so-long-awaited LP5.

I'm gonna go ahead and expect a new album by 2016. Then I'll be pleasantly surprised when it comes in the fall! :laugh3:

If it is ready in about 2 weeks, we can expect to hear singles in the next months, plus live performances, I think this EP will help contain myself for the next two months, the good news is that we will probably have a new single by the end of july, or begining of august.

If it is ready in about 2 weeks, we can expect to hear singles in the next months, plus live performances, I think this EP will help contain myself for the next two months, the good news is that we will probably have a new single by the end of july, or begining of august.

Unbelievably, they may have just played Spanish rain at the Open'er festival and that was one of your "predictions".

Why in god's name would they play Spanish Rain at a festival in Poland?

That said, the setlist from tonight is identical to that of Glastonbury except for the live debut of Moving To Mars in place of Life Is For Living.

No, woah... setlist.fm says otherwise, it IS looking kind of funky.