✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 finished in 2 weeks?

iPsy

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they have 85 minutes of music and still write great new songs, maybe they should give themselves 2 more months, decrease the pressure and do a little more work to shape it until they can say: That's it! No doubt about it.

I don't want it as a title too. It's non-sense. Non-sense as a title and non-sense if it's written on the video screen just for fun.

I did a research on this...and all I found is some brython and celtic xylophone related things, a health product and a guy on twitter called himself MXlyobrytes...and he has no followers, nor he is following anyone. It isn't an annagram/conundrum too. I tried with online annagram/conundrum solver and got nothing. BTW in YouTube comments someone said the title is Mutagenic Xylobrytes...Coldplayer1317 was that you? :/

Not at all , I have posted videos here of my YouTube channel , it is actually called coldplayandoasis (I know it's not a good name (: ) but I'm pretty sure Chris was kidding the album is not hard to spell , whit that he meant he would not say any name , don't know what the album name is , but the artwork, I'm pretty sure is the walking man, in gladtonbury, the special passes had the walking man image , and in Glastonbury, the special passes image is the picture if their latest release... Usually

You know- maybe it will be after all I mean, hey! They're free from any more concerts until the 22nd according to Coldplay.com. That means they have, what? 11 days ahead of them? Minus 1/2 for tour prep and 2 to rest up/relax a bit, that's still 8 days that they have free to work on the new material!!! YES! I think this is encouragingggg. Maybe they'll have the album all finished up, or at least the trackist (!!!!!!!!!!! :D) decided on, by the time they get back to touring and playing at the Itunes festival. We have hope again! :]]] Nuggetsssssssss.

^ That's exactly what I was thinking :wacky:

[: We must have like telepathic minds! haha

Has it been two weeks yet?

:lol:

(I feel like a kid that asks their parents are we there yet? on long road trips :P)

Not quite. Here it's almost 3 am. So if you count today as July 11, it's been 12 days- only 2 short of the 2 week benchmark Chris said. I had a bad feeling they wouldn't get it done that fast will all the tours and everything. :| But with this 11 day break from touring I think there's a pretty good chance they'll be able to wrap up a lot of the nuts and bolts and finalize a tracklist before July 22nd and the Itunes Festival comes around. I don't know how long it'll be before we get to know it (or the album title for that matter) but that's just what I was thinking (HOPING!!!).

lol I hear you. And. That always sounded so fun to do!! I've never been on one though so I've never really been able to try it out.

[: We must have like telepathic minds! haha

Not quite. Here it's almost 3 am. So if you count today as July 11, it's been 12 days- only 2 short of the 2 week benchmark Chris said. I had a bad feeling they wouldn't get it done that fast will all the tours and everything. :| But with this 11 day break from touring I think there's a pretty good chance they'll be able to wrap up a lot of the nuts and bolts and finalize a tracklist before July 22nd and the Itunes Festival comes around. I don't know how long it'll be before we get to know it (or the album title for that matter) but that's just what I was thinking (HOPING!!!).

lol I hear you. And. That always sounded so fun to do!! I've never been on one though so I've never really been able to try it out.

Long road trips are fun, but getting towards the end you get very anxious and tired and you just want to get there already! Haha so this wait for the album kinda feels that way. The wait has been fun....but we r so close that I just wanna get there already, and hear the album :lol: