✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 finished in 2 weeks?

iPsy

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so glad that we're finally getting some good concrete dates (well, sort of concrete :P )! But why are the guys planning on waiting an entire month after finishing LP5 to release its title? :confused:

I think it has to do something with the Publicity and Ads etc.

Its not that easy as you think finishing an Album and release it a day after :laugh3:

I am so excited about it! :D

My guess of the date is September 20. I have been sure of it since I watched the fuzzy man video. "Major Minus" won't be on the album, so I think it's not the title. I think the title will be "Alien Radio". I imagine the cover insanely colorful and the A with the shape of an antenna like the one on Chris Martin's new Jacket. If it's not like that, I think the title will be M????? Xylobrytes :wtf:

:idea2:

I even think "Princess Of China" and "Charlie Brown will be the next singles.

^ According to the unconfirmed setlist of the Open'er Festival, the guys played Princess of China and another new song (which, unbelievably, is rumored to be Spanish Rain) tonight, which means that PoC hasn't been dropped :sneaky:

Ohhhhh I hope thats true!!!!

I am sure the 6 week wait will be worth it..... as long as the album doesn't come out too far after, otherwise I may explode with anticipation!

^ Yeah, I think it would make a great b-side. I could see it backing Princess of China for some reason :thinking:

Haha, that's exactly what I thought too! A single with both Chinese and Latin-American influences. Oh boy, I would love that.