✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Radiohead confirm North American tour

And ‘In Rainbows’ is Number One in the US

Radiohead have announced the cities they will visit on their upcoming tour of the US and Canada.

In the wake of their newly crowned Number One title today for ‘In Rainbows’ the band have revealed they will play in the Us before their recently announced shows in the UK and Europe.

They will then return to the US for more shows after the European dates,

The cities to be visited are listed below. Actual venues and dates are yet to be unveiled.

Atlanta

Boston

Charlotte

Chicago

Cleveland

Dallas

Houston

Indianapolis

Los Angeles

Miami

Montreal

New York

Philadelphia

San Diego

San Francisco

Santa Barbara

Seattle

St Louis

Tampa

Toronto

Vancouver

Washington DC

http://www.nme.com/news/radiohead/33548

Woot! Ed did an interview on the local radio station here and said May and August for the US dates. :D

I'm pissed off.

I had planned to buy Jigsaw CD and Vinyl singles because it's my favourite song and it would be released on my 20th birthday, but it's impossible to find it in France for now. So I'm waiting.

Anyway I just received my ticket for Radiohead in Bercy, Tuesday 10th of June.

Can't wait :dance:

The Police threatened to close down Radiohead’s gig at the Rough Trade East shop in London tonight (January 16), forcing a last-minute venue change.

Radiohead will now play at the nearby 93 Feet East venue instead. The venue may allow more fans, currently queuing outside the Rough Trade shop, to see the band.

http://www.nme.com/news/radiohead/33692

Looks like we'll have a delay in the webcast, if it even takes place:cry:

From DAS

Change of plan

Radiohead have been forced at the last minute to change the venue for their free London show from the Rough Trade East record shop to the adjoining venue, 93 Feet East.

On the advice of the police and the local council, it was decided to change the venue to the larger one in the interests of public safety and due to the size of the crowd that turned up for the event. Rough Trade and the band apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Allocated wristbands only remain valid for the new venue. Doors open at 9pm prompt. There will be no admittance to anyone without a wristband and there will be no screens or speakers outside the venue - however the show will still be webcast from www.radiohead.tv!