✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Yeah like Mo said, I'd go for In Rainbows next.

The Bends after that.

Amnesiac next.

Hail to the Theif after that.

And then finally Pablo Honey (hugely underrated)

I sorta agree

1) OK Computer

2) Kid A

3) In Rainbows

4) The Bends

5) Hail To The Thief

6) Amnesiac

7) Pablo Honey

My Iron Lung EP and I Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings are definitely worth checking out as well...

In Rainbows have fallen to number 2 in the UK album chart, knocked down by This is The Life by Amy MacDonald, on account of that album having heavy promotion at a knock-down price

Oh well. Hail To The Thief suffered more as I recall correctly. I think that one dropped from 1 to 8 or so?

so how come IR started at number 156 or something? I didn't really understand what happened...

Cuz some independent US stores apparently started selling it on sat. December 29, and those sales made sure In Rainbows charted sooner than expected (and quite low).

Oh i got the new years eve cast on dvd with artwork and everything :heart:

I'm so addicted to in rainbows right now, i'm even taking pics of my album haha i wish they had included more stickers you know, one to keep and the other to use but oh well :wacko:

dsc01192fh3.jpg

Oh i got the new years eve cast on dvd with artwork and everything :heart:

I'm so addicted to in rainbows right now, i'm even taking pics of my album haha i wish they had included more stickers you know, one to keep and the other to use but oh well :wacko:

I hear you. Especially for klutzes like me who put them on crooked.

It still looks good in the end. :cool: Just be careful.

And don't go slicing your thumb open with an exacto knife trying to trim the overhang off. :embarassed:

Awww thanks for the tip and hope your thumb is just fine by now :nice:

And if i make a mess out of this i guess i'll just have to buy another copy cos i dont think they'll sell the stickers only :P

I didnt pay anything for Inrainbows saying id buy the disc in the shops when it was out.

And its out and im seeing it not in first place and I feel guilty because I didnt buy it nor plan to anytime soon. I bought some Pulp / Blur / Modest Mouse albums to help with my recent obsession with them.

Problem is Ive heard In Rainbows so much I could reciet it and theres no incentive to buy it due to the lack of a second disc. Which I refuse to download until I do finally buy In Rainbows.