✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8rx2q0QdcY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8rx2q0QdcY[/ame]

it'd be nice to see them play it again live, like in 2006.

I dunno about all of you but I'm really pumped for these new shows, and i'm not even attending any :laugh3:. It's really cause I'm excited to see what songs they play, and also it's nice to see the band have some activity since they've taken a couple of months off (rightfully so)

I saw a question posed about SHA. I shall offer my opinion:

It is one of my very favorite Radiohead songs. One of the very first I ever heard. It's so serene and cosmic. But also reminds me of ocean waves for some reason. I don't know. The guitar is great. I absolutely love it. It's my top 5th song played

HOMG ANYWAY...

This evening I was driving and what should come on the radio but THERE THERE. Usually when Radiohead gets radio play (which is not unheard of on my local public station), it's something from OKC or IR. But THERE THERE?!? That song is in my top 5 and it just gets me pumped every time I hear it. I wont lie, I let out a very fangirly scream. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Also because not FIFTEEN minutes earlier I had listened to that song on my ipod whilst exercising. It was at the very end of the playlist, so it was literally the last RH song I heard before that came on. Amazing, right?

That's my awesome Radiohead moment of the day.

[/fangirl ramble]

moments like that are the best haha

There There is amazing indeed. I think Thom once said in an interview that There There was one of those songs that turned out just like he had imagined it in his head to be before recording it and hearing the final version made him burst into tears.

and about Let Down, I had this phase when I listened to it while riding my bike on repeat the whole way to school. It was perfect.

I like his beard. And longish hair. Nice change.

ETA: Talking about Colin of course :lol: Still having second thoughts about Thom.

Blaaaaaaah.

In other news: summer tour!

:drunk:

I really really hope they'll play in small venues in late August/September in France or Belgium. Or in Friuli-Venezia Giulia in July. :wacky: But that's too much to expect from them. :disappointed: I just hope I won't have the same bad luck as with Coldplay :laugh4:

HOMG ANYWAY...

This evening I was driving and what should come on the radio but THERE THERE. Usually when Radiohead gets radio play (which is not unheard of on my local public station), it's something from OKC or IR. But THERE THERE?!? That song is in my top 5 and it just gets me pumped every time I hear it. I wont lie, I let out a very fangirly scream. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Also because not FIFTEEN minutes earlier I had listened to that song on my ipod whilst exercising. It was at the very end of the playlist, so it was literally the last RH song I heard before that came on. Amazing, right?

That's my awesome Radiohead moment of the day.

[/fangirl ramble]

Are you serious!? :o

I've never heard a Radiohead song on the radio. But that's so cool that they played There There. It's got to be in my top 5 too!:wacko:

Thom got angry beacause some fans pushed him on the airport. They arrived at 7 pm on the 943 fly of British Airways from London. They might be staying on this hotel:

http://www.condesadf.com/

and trust me I was not either on the airport nor the hotel :uhoh:

"Did he fall or was he pushed? Did he fall or was he pushed? And wheres the blood? And wheres the blood?"