✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I'm just a mess! Listening to the a non-album version before the album version ruined me!

Well I guess I also heard the old version of Nude. But they're completely different so I wasn't overly dissapointed or anything. Although I was secretly hopnig for an epic ending.

I was just a little disappointed with the current incarnation of Nude because I loved the glock/keyboard in the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsiaKPl5WiU[/url]

sound doesn't come in until like :25

Hm... I do'nt know how I feel about it. I know I definitely don't like the glockenspiel. I think the organ is nice though. I dunno Thom's voice doesn't have the same feeling and sensuality as it does on the IR version. As of now... I still love the album version way way more.

oh hai I'm going to talk about what I've been thinkin' bout ALL DAY.

SO. Today I was working out, right? I usually listen to my boss Radiohead playlist because it also doubles as an awesome workout mix (I have two-- Radiohead "Awesome" and Radiohead "mellow"). When Paranoid Android came on, I feel like it was the first time I really listened to it. I've heard it more than 80 times, says my itunes. It's one of my favorite songs of all time, my favorite RH song. But just today it felt like I could hear all the individual members doing their part in the song. My heart swelled with affection for all the members of the band. It was quite the experience.

Also:

There There and Jigsaw Falling Into Place are possibly the most awesome songs ever to work out to. I owned that eliptical machine.

oh hai I'm going to talk about what I've been thinkin' bout ALL DAY.

SO. Today I was working out, right? I usually listen to my boss Radiohead playlist because it also doubles as an awesome workout mix (I have two-- Radiohead "Awesome" and Radiohead "mellow"). When Paranoid Android came on, I feel like it was the first time I really listened to it. I've heard it more than 80 times, says my itunes. It's one of my favorite songs of all time, my favorite RH song. But just today it felt like I could hear all the individual members doing their part in the song. My heart swelled with affection for all the members of the band. It was quite the experience.

Also:

There There and Jigsaw Falling Into Place are possibly the most awesome songs ever to work out to. I owned that eliptical machine.

that sounds awesome! I've had those moments, where it's like the first time listening. Or also I love when you hear a song and you rediscover why the song is so awesome

In other Radiohead news, Thom Yorke posted a new "office chart" of what he's been listening to on the band's Dead Air Space blog last night, including tracks from PJ Harvey ("hi polly!), the Bug, Matthew Dear, and Nina Simone. But more importantly, he added a postscript, referring to Radiohead's imminent South American tour:

"wish us all a safe journey if you still like us and you're not one of those people i have managed to offend by doing nothing xx"

So many Radiohaters these days.....

yes!! someone agrees with me!
And me!

"We've sort of finished the bulk of [in Rainbows] touring," he added. "We will be doing a little bit of touring in the summer, watch this space!"
Details, Ed, details. :disappointed:

I haven't heard the 1997 version of Nude. But I've also heard that it blows 2007 Nude out of the water. Annnnd I love that song. Is it inevitable that I'll be disappointed? Also where can I find it?

You get the chance to see/hear Jonny the Multiinstrumentalist. ;)

I've been listening to Subterranean Homesick Alien today... I like a lot more than I used to. What do you guys think of this song? Yeah, this is random discussion topic out of boredom.

Edit: I guess that everyone is dead... :disappointed:

I've been listening to Subterranean Homesick Alien today... I like a lot more than I used to. What do you guys think of this song? Yeah, this is random discussion topic out of boredom.

Edit: I guess that everyone is dead... :disappointed:

it's a good song. Actually not one of my favorites on OK Computer, but still a good song. My brother finds the song kind of depressing. I dunno for me. I have mixed feelings, but more so a sense of coldness or something... I. have. no. idea. what I am... talking about.

it's a good song. Actually not one of my favorites on OK Computer, but still a good song. My brother finds the song kind of depressing. I dunno for me. I have mixed feelings, but more so a sense of coldness or something... I. have. no. idea. what I am... talking about.

Oh, it's not one of my favorites on OK Computer either. I was just listening to it today and as I said in my previous post, I like it more now than I used to, so I felt like posting about it. Now that you mention it, I'm not really sure about its mood. I wouldn't call it depressing, no.