✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

to be honest Blow Out is the onliest song that i like from Pablo Honey and acoustic version of it is just :heart: Creep is a good song but overrated in my opinion :/

ahh soo true nik.

my fave rh song of all time is climbing up the walls.

no matter how much i listen to the other albums, i can'ttt get enough of OKC...

i love the string quartet version of CUTW too. :heart: ahh it's beautifullllll.

the instrumental bit! i love ittt. loveee! from 2:48 to the end. it's amazinngggg....

Well of course I'd like to sit around and chat

Well of course I'd like to stay and chew the fat

Well of course I'd like to sit around and chat

But someone's listening in....

Kill me o kill me pleasseee :|

anyway, i was having a fun filled day of only Radiohead yestahday and it was a good moment. Because sometimes, my mind is really willing to listen to some stuff, when usually, it wants to listen to just some usual stuff.

and i know that the word "stuff" is not too good when describing things <<that one is no good either I AM SORRY READER ... BEAR WITH ME

so: i got to thinking. many people who listen...or better : have heard Radiohead music, think it's really depressing and all that mess. And they whine and complain...."ohhh it's so eerie/sad!" this is not necessarily true.

Sure, it may sing of some grim stuff in life..but aren't we living it? that's like saying, don't live life...it's too depressing.

anyway Radiohead's pure goodness breaks all my bad times....no matter what is a general concensus of what people think about Radiohead<<<that part didn't even need to be incuded...it's mainly there for slowheads

i was gonna include some songs outta the 24 cds i have but that is a huge ass list to make....

but you can see a pic of my list right now playing?

that.jpg