✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Having finally received the full list of North American tour dates, anticipating tonight's perfomance of Jonny & Thom at London's Koko... bad news shortly followed. Pitchfork quotes from a press release, saying: "There are no plans for a Radiohead album release any time in 2006". I suppose we'll have to bootleg our own the coming months.

source: atease

:/

Having finally received the full list of North American tour dates' date=' anticipating tonight's perfomance of Jonny & Thom at London's Koko... bad news shortly followed. Pitchfork quotes from a press release, saying: "There are no plans for a Radiohead album release any time in 2006". I suppose we'll have to bootleg our own the coming months.[/b']

source: atease

:/

don't forget about the GOOD news.

radiohead are playing SIX dates in California.

10.gif

ateaseweb msgboard is fucking confusing...

First track played is Karma Police. The second is There There. Someone from the crowd shouts Thom for PM. Thom: "Then I'll have to make compromises"

doh.gif

EDIT: THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST SETLISTS I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

setlist The Big Ask 2006-05-01 (live update)

1. Karma Police

2. There There

3. Arpeggi

4. Fake Plastic Trees

5. Body Snatchers :O yahooooooo!oh yeah!! baby!!!!!!!!

6. Pyramid Song

7. How To Disappear Completely

8. No Surprises

9. "This is a new song" Thom on piano, Jonny on Ondes Martenot features the lyrics "it's all boiling over" (Apparently it might have been called Symbol/Cymbal/Simple Rush?)

10. I Might Be Wrong

11. Street Spirit

Encore:

12 Gagging Order

13 Paranoid Android

thanks guys , but i'm not the biggest :) lol

some pics from KOKO:

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/2956206?c_album=2956206&page=all

[thanks nautilus]

i got some mp3s (new songs) as well (will upload them later), not great quality but at least something :)

i think we'll get the bootleg very soon :smiley: hopefully

mp3s with a very BIG thanks to Guvnor from ateaseweb:

EDIT:

2006-05-01 The Big Ask, KOKO, London

3.Arpeggi

5.Bodysnatchers

9.Cymbal Rush

12.Gagging Order (not new, but first time live)

• Like 1

dear Nik..thank you so much, nice playlist...

as for their cd, don't be sad i'm sure the album will be out at the begging of the year, maybe they just don't have enough time with this tour that's coming...

time will pass so quickly.:wink:

gonna check the pics now.:kiss:

EDIT: i forgot.. ED? Coke? no way...i heard he's into soft ones, but coke...tell tell

uh huh!!!! :o

on another note..next year till album!! man ,,ahh well worth waiting for i guess!i wish i could of gone to that gig but hmm thanks for the news :)

he's not perfect IYO? :o don't make me give you a bad rep. :D

• Like 1

haha! yes he.is.rather.short :laugh4:..but genius..come on you got to agree...well ok maybe years off of it..but he is near enough!

oooo just noticed....love the picture..thom,i love you :laugh4:..not for his looks,well eh si ok looking..but i jst love his music..ok sorry its more than one person..but still :heart: