✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I know how you feel. Sometimes, you just get into something and you hear not much else of some old loves. In your case, I assume it is Muse that took you away from RH?

:huh:

there is so much music I have stayed away from these past few weeks.

But that does not mean that i do not like em anymore.

like, i just recently got into listening to The Cure and the Smashing Pumpkins...like i used to and i love them a little more again ;)

Well I fell in love with Muse when I was listening to RH, but maybe you're right, I think I stoped listening to RH because of Muse.I hope I'll keep loving both now, cause I really like these bands.

Yeah, sometimes we open bands again and it's an awesome feeling ;)

So....finally i have the bends and hail to the thief now...I all i can say so far is that I love the bends...it makes me happy....somehow.....

I have to get deeper into HTTT.....but one thing I can say: I really like the bends.....but in the quality part it can't beat OK Computer....it's still my favourite....

and I'm getting more and more into Kid A!

Glad you've got a couple more RH albums Julia, they're great aren't they? So stimulating to hear... :D

I know I should post this in the Muse thread but I'm too lazy to keep up, so could any long-time fans recommend one or two Muse albums I could start off with? First heard them @ Live8 and haven't been able to shake them off since! Their sound's good and they really rock

:laugh1:

I didn't, but that's funny

and so are those akward piccies of Thom in 88! :stunned:

Lera...seriously, it was funnyy! You can give me rep if it would make you feel better, i don't mind, what's it gonna do...kill ya? :wink:

Alyssa, man alll the songs...already!? Good for you.

my favorites are mostly b-sides. . . but there are several several others that i like offa the albums and such.

I can't think of one song that i DONT'T like.

you know, like Coldplay that made that sorry sorry song 'A Whisper' :rolleyes:

but no, with RH ...it's all good :cool: