✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

original? non..i'm sorry to say that, but theres no cd shop in my town. :sick:

but i plan on getting ones this summer.

i have all 6 of them though in mp3 format.

Jonny? jonny's like musical genius, did you know that he's main composer for BBC symphony orchestra? i was like this :o when i heard about it.he playes guitar, piano, odnes which is pretty rare instrument to start with and he's one of the few ppl in the whole wide world who can play it, he plays xylophone, and all the electrical stuff with wires and creates own softwares for albums.

:o fucking hell.....wow...i would love to meet this man,sounds like a very smart man all hail to jonny!

woo all 6 :)...i have all except pablo honey..not sure whether to get it or not....all are original cd's apart from ok computer

ooooooh yea i exactly see what you mean there...radiohead changed so much,they try out different recording methods,instruments etc...i love them even more for that.i think coldplay do have the guts...its just x&y didnt go to plan,i read an article and it looks like they know what they did wrong,and apparently the next album is written so i really really think that this next album will be coldplay moving in the right direction..and i mean that

yeah..i don't share the same opinion on X&Y, i think that "too much time" and all the family stuff have they shre in it, and they'd better have more guts or they'll become..you know..that kind of band that just ruined all and had all.

hmmm i never thought of that...but i agree in a way about the family having a part in the album...i mean when they done arobtth,chris wasent with anyone...and when they went into doing x&y he was married to her...and he had apple..so i can see that had an influence..and yea..i would be really angry,bitter,gutted..if coldplay dont buck up their ideas next time,but if you see what i mean,they could go in the path of radiohead . so in that i mean ok computer was their third album,it was massive,very popular,hugely commercial.x&y was the same,that also being their 3rd.the bends was the second,considered to be a classic,hugely popular.arobtth was hugely popular,and was considered a classic..in some eyes anyway.so i really feel they will go more experimental next time

bedofroses- but radiohead hasn't had parachutes sucess with pablo h.

i will say this no matter how it might sound, x&y is no where near OKC in musical worth...the same thing goes to kid a . you know...they did so much in three albums (RH) and coldplay yet hasn't move too much boundries with their third one, though i learned to appriciate more arobtth after x&y came out.

i guess so.i have to admit..when i listen to radiohead i dont appreciate coldplay that much i mean rh's back catalogue puts coldplay in the shade.we know that:lol: your funny,you like to debate things,i like to debate,fight my argurment :laugh4:

• Like 1

I don't know if this had been posted yet... but I JUST found this out.. and I am ecstatic!!!!! :D

Radiohead Announce North American Tour, Finally!

Amy Phillips reports:

At last! Real, honest-to-goodness, confirmed Radiohead North American tour dates! I'm going to explode!

Looks like all of the rumors were true: the two-night stands, the intimate theaters, the Chicago and San Fran dates. Tickets for most shows go on sale May 5 and 6; see below for more details.

According to a press release, "set lists for the shows will draw heavily on the newer material the band has been working on over the past months. The performances will take place in smaller than usual venues, and will feature appropriately scaled down staging and lighting design, creating a suitably intimate environment for the first ever airings of several new songs."

So hopefully that doesn't mean that all of these shows will sell out in negative 5 seconds, and only people able to shell out thousands of dollars on eBay will be able to get in. But it probably does.

Here's Radiohead's full tour schedule:

New dates:

06-01 Philadelphia, PA - Tower Theatre ON SALE MAY 6

06-02 Philadelphia, PA - Tower Theatre ON SALE MAY 6

06-04 Boston, MA - Bank of America Pavilion ON SALE MAY 6

06-05 Boston, MA - Bank of America Pavilion ON SALE MAY 6

06-07 Toronto, Ontario - Hummingbird Center ON SALE MAY 6

06-08 Toronto, Ontario - Hummingbird Center ON SALE MAY 6

06-10 Montreal, Quebec - Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier at Place des Arts ON SALE MAY 5

06-11 Montreal, Quebec - Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier at Place des Arts ON SALE MAY 5

06-13 New York, NY - The Theatre at Madison Square Garden ON SALE MAY 5

06-14 New York, NY - The Theatre at Madison Square Garden ON SALE MAY 5

06-19 Chicago, IL - Auditorium Theatre ON SALE MAY 6

06-20 Chicago, IL - Auditorium Theatre ON SALE MAY 6

06-23 Berkeley, CA - Greek Theater ON SALE MAY 14

06-24 Berkeley, CA - Greek Theater ON SALE MAY 14

06-26 San Diego, CA - Bayside ON SALE MAY 6

06-27 San Diego, CA - Bayside ON SALE MAY 6

06-29 Los Angeles, CA - Greek Theater ON SALE MAY 25

06-30 Los Angeles, CA - Greek Theater ON SALE MAY 25

Previously announced dates:

05-01 London, England - KOKO (Friends of the Earth benefit with Thom Yorke and Jonny Greenwood)

05-06 Copenhagen, Denmark - KB Hall #

05-07 Copenhagen, Denmark - KB Hall #

05-09 Amsterdam, Holland - Heineken Music Hall #

05-10 Amsterdam, Holland - Heineken Music Hall #

05-12 Blackpool, England - Empress Ballroom #

05-13 Blackpool, England - Empress Ballroom #

05-15 Wolverhampton, England - Civic #

05-16 Wolverhampton, England - Civic #

05-18 London, England - Hammersmith Apollo #

05-19 London, England - Hammersmith Apollo #

06-17 Manchester, TN - Bonnaroo Festival *

08-12 Budapest, Hungary - Óbudai Island (Sziget Festival) %

08-15 Avenches, Switzerland - Rock Oz Arenes

08-19 Chelmsford, England - Hylands Park (V Festival) ^!

08-20 Staffordshire, England - Weston Park (V Festival) ^!

08-22 Edinburgh, Scotland - Meadowbank ^

08-24 Dublin, Ireland - Marlay Park

# with Willy Mason

* with Beck, Death Cab for Cutie, Bright Eyes, Ben Folds, Common, Sonic Youth, My Morning Jacket, Cat Power, Atmosphere, Amadou & Mariam, Stephen Malkmus & the Jicks, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, The Magic Numbers, Dungen, Andrew Bird, et al

% with Franz Ferdinand, Ministry, Robert Plant, Natacha Atlas, Sick of It All, et al

^ with Beck

! with Bloc Party, The Magic Numbers, Keane

However, there is one small piece of bad news:

"There are no plans for a Radiohead album release any time in 2006," sayeth the press release.

Boo.

* Pitchfork Review: Radiohead: Com Lag EP

* Pitchfork Review: Various Artists: Exit Music: Songs With Radio Heads

* Pitchfork News: Radiohead North American Tour Slowly Taking Shape

* Radiohead: http://www.radiohead.com/

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/news/06-05/01.shtml#radiohead

:D

..... opening acts as follows..

Radiohead's North American tour:

06-01 Philadelphia, PA - Tower Theatre $

06-02 Philadelphia, PA - Tower Theatre $

06-04 Boston, MA - Bank of America Pavilion $

06-05 Boston, MA - Bank of America Pavilion $

06-07 Toronto, Ontario - Hummingbird Center $

06-08 Toronto, Ontario - Hummingbird Center $

06-10 Montreal, Quebec - Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier at Place des Arts *

06-11 Montreal, Quebec - Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier at Place des Arts *

06-13 New York, NY - The Theatre at Madison Square Garden *

06-14 New York, NY - The Theatre at Madison Square Garden *

06-19 Chicago, IL - Auditorium Theatre *

06-20 Chicago, IL - Auditorium Theatre *

06-23 Berkeley, CA - Greek Theater #

06-24 Berkeley, CA - Greek Theater #

06-26 San Diego, CA - Bayside #

06-27 San Diego, CA - Bayside #

06-29 Los Angeles, CA - Greek Theater #

06-30 Los Angeles, CA - Greek Theater #

$ with Willy Mason

* with the Black Keys

# with Deerhoof

06-13 New York, NY - The Theatre at Madison Square Garden ON SALE MAY 5

06-14 New York, NY - The Theatre at Madison Square Garden ON SALE MAY 5

oh sweet mercy. I think these two sound like good dates for me.... I'll be seeing the DMB in charlotte on the 20th and in hershey, pa on the 23rd in that month :wideeyed:

i guess so.i have to admit..when i listen to radiohead i dont appreciate coldplay that much i mean rh's back catalogue puts coldplay in the shade.we know that:lol: your funny' date='you like to debate things,i like to debate,fight my argurment :laugh4:[/quote']

yeah i like it. even though lots of people find me evil and harsh cus of it on this and other forums but i really like to debate and hear arguments pro-con.

as for your starting sentences of this post..i was afraid to say it, but i do think that, from the moment i heard RH.guts baby...:wink3:

Ok I am sure these have been posted in this thread, either I cant find them on this page or I am too lazy to go back a few pages (yes option two). .

http://www.danceinmyblood.com/

3 New Radiohead Songs for Download

Posted: Wednesday, May 3rd, 2006 at: 8:52 am by: James

_41470476_yorke_203.jpgThom and Jonny (of Radiohead) performed at the Big Ask benefit at Koko in London on May 1st, 2006. A couple of new songs were played, including “Arpeggi“, “Bodysnatchers“, and “Cymbal Rush” from their upcoming CD due out this year.

Below are YouTube links to videos…

Setlist:

1. Karma Police

2. There There

3. Arpeggi

|

4. Fake Plastic Trees

5. Bodysnatchers

|

6. Pyramid Song

7. How to Disappear Completely

8. No Surprises

9. Cymbal Rush

10. I Might Be Wrong

11. Street Spirit (Fade Out)

12. Gagging Order

13. Paranoid Android

<A title="Paranoid Android Video" href="

target=_blank>CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE 3 SONGS

Thanks to Jorge and Green Plastic for making these tracks available.