✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Oh and by the way, for people here in the States...

If you have Comcast as your cable provider, this morning they added the Lotus Flower video to the music video section On Demand (free obviously). So now you can study the dance moves in your living room on your big screen TV and rewind and pause and replay and all that good stuff. :awesome:

Actually I'm kind of surprised it is already on there. I thought the music had to be officially released (i.e., later this month) before they could post videos. Oh well, I'm certainly not complaining!

Just a little FYI for anyone who ordered the Newspaper Album...

Last night during the listening party I mentioned to Mike that I have a book called "Saving Stuff" which I thoroughly read last year, it was written by a guy who is a senior conservator at the Smithsonian. There are a few pages about the best way to care for / store / save newspapers, in case you want to keep the Newspaper Album looking as good as possible for as long as possible.

I found the book last night, and sometime in the next few days I can post the corresponding pages here. He offers helpful advice for different levels of preservation: "quick and dirty", "middle of the road", and "pharoh's tomb". I doubt anyone here will want to go to the third extreme, but I'll post it anyway.