✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

to appreciate fitter happier you really need to sit down and read the lyrics properly. they are very very well written.

That's why I like it so much now, actually. It's lyrically powerful. After learning what it was saying, I felt as if the computer voice actually adds to it.

Mike! I watched the video the other day and you did a pretty good job! :thumbsup:

Fitter Happier definitely grows up on you. It just takes a while.

Thanks! :D

That's why I like it so much now, actually. It's lyrically powerful. After learning what it was saying, I felt as if the computer voice actually adds to it.

yeah that's how I feel. Also in terms of it's mood and sound I feel that the song works well on the album. The only song I don't like or feel works on the album is Electioneering

Yeah... the song just sticks out like a sore thumb on the album. It to me just has a very hardrock feel to it that is seen on The Bends. Also it's the guitar playing too that reminds me of a lot of the bends. There are more hard rocking bits on OKC like Airbag, and PA but it doesn't soley focus on that like Electioneering does.

I find that Greek one ('little') fantastically ridiculous... I don't know, but it seems to me like it's there just for the sake of it and it doesn't say anything specific. Like if I said, "They all wear hats now, I'm sure they'll record their next album when it's cold outside."

I find that Greek one ('little') fantastically ridiculous... I don't know, but it seems to me like it's there just for the sake of it and it doesn't say anything specific. Like if I said, "They all wear hats now, I'm sure they'll record their next album when it's cold outside."

yeah I found the greek thing ridiculous. I seriously doubt the band thought of exactly what their poses were supposed to be to give a hidden message, which even if it means little doesn't mean anything significant.

Has anyone here heard about the "TKoL Part 2" conspiracy theory?

http://thekingoflimbspart2.com/

I find most of them ridiculous, but I like the theory that there's be 3 or 4 "limbs"

So many people have commented that TKOL seems more like a "solo Thom" project; maybe there will be more releases, each with a distinct influence from one of them?

The guy mentioned that Codex means "tree trunk" in Latin (which I mentioned here before his article was posted, mwahaha), but there are also other relevant meanings too (a volume of a manuscript, etc.) http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/codex

BUT... I'm not going to get my hopes up. If there's another release (or more), cool. If not, that's fine too, I'll just look forward to the newspaper thingy in May (although I probably won't receive it until June :tongue: ).