🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Radiohead

We're nearly 6 months into TKOL, so I feel the need to post my LP ranking. First three were no-brainers for me, the next four weren't quite as easy to accurately rank.

IR

HTTT

Amnesiac

OKC

TKOL

Kid A

The Bends

that other one we do not speak of

TKOL over Kid A? :o
I only really like 3 songs on Kid A :|

So overall I'd say TKOL has a slight edge.

And in my list (although I didn't explicitly say it), I'm considering the "era" as a whole. So The Butcher and Daily Mail gets included in the TKOL era imo. So yeah, TKOL > Kid A.

Considering b-sides, live shows and so?
basically, yeah

edit: For example, as I mentioned above, I consider The Butcher and The Daily Mail part of the TKOL era, even though one is a b-side and the other isn't even released (performance only)

edit 2: This is how I look at it, in no particular order...

Favorites from Kid A era = Everything in its Right Place, The National Anthem, Idioteque

Favorites from HTTT era = There There, 2+2=5, Where I End and You Begin, The Gloaming, Myxomatosis, Paperbag Writer (also rating pretty well on my list... A Punch Up at a Wedding, Go To Sleep, I am a Wicked Child, Gagging Order)

We're nearly 6 months into TKOL, so I feel the need to post my LP ranking. First three were no-brainers for me, the next four weren't quite as easy to accurately rank.

IR

HTTT

Amnesiac

OKC

TKOL

Kid A

The Bends

that other one we do not speak of

Interesting. It's nice to know someone loves HTTT as much as I do. Most of the others tend to rank it much lower. It's my personal favorite, honestly. I'd rank "The Bends" much higher, as I feel Thom's vocals are spot on in it. Even after all this time, I feel that "Kid A" is overrated.

Also, while we all know PH is sub-par to everything else, it has its moments. I love "Vegetable" so much. I can't explain it.