✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A really nice tribute

ediebutt

Guest howyousawtheworld

Great read. It's good to see he ain't a generic 'trying too hard to be hip' journalist/music fan (aka the Pitchfork crowd)

Those people - with not a single pop song on their ipods because they are too embarrassed are absolute fucking ******s.

Thanks. Finally, we needed that. They get loads of shit for being great.

Does anyone know where or when Chris Martin said he's an 'alltheist'?

Never heard that word before, but it's brilliant. I'm gonna steal it, because it captures my religion. :sneaky: Sure Chris won't mind, will he? :kiss:

Thanks. Finally, we needed that. They get loads of shit for being great.

Does anyone know where or when Chris Martin said he's an 'alltheist'?

Never heard that word before, but it's brilliant. I'm gonna steal it, because it captures my religion. :sneaky: Sure Chris won't mind, will he? :kiss:

:nice:

i had to google that^^

October 6, 2010 Urban Word of the Day

A person who tries to claim ties to every religion out of fear of picking the "wrong" one. This in turn forms a paradox because some religions, such as Hinduism and Judiasm contradict each other as the former is polytheistic and the latter explicitly states that there is only one God.

A typical Alltheist may believe in Jesus, Hindu gods, and even the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Alltheist

:laugh3:

^ Oh. :laugh3:

It's ok Chris. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is very inspiring.

I think (hope) he ment being open to all religions, not necessarily believing everything. Or just aspects of different religions.

I'm sticking with alltheism. And I'm ignoring the urban dictionary.:P

^ Aah thanks a lot!!

I take it he didn't get that from the urban dictionary, since he said he made it up himself. :lol:

NICE article as well, from the Independent. Featuring another walkout even. :) Really interesting character, that Chris. How can you not like him?