✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What would you name "LP5"?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spray Can Soul is pretty creative on your part, OP. :) I've not heard that before and frankly I think it's more likely than this MX bollocks.

If I were to name it, I'd say Us Against the World. With the exception of VLV, all the title tracks have been kind of obscure but amazingly brilliant songs (even DAAHF is kind of obscure), so it fits that pattern. UATW is a lyric that gets repeated in Major Minus, and I'd say it sets a pretty good theme consistent with the grafitti theme. As a bonus, what if the "world" in "UATW" refers to.....AN ALIEN WORLD? :lol:

I also like the interpretation that if LP5 is the concept album that was originally hinted at, the two people who go on an adventure are aliens, if not symbolically. Which I think fits with my suggestion of UATW as the title.

Spray Can Soul is too similar to Rubber Soul

Ah. You think so? :| I'd disagree I mean. It's not like the Beatles own the word Soul. By that logic no one can really use the word "Soul" in their album title at all, you know? Seems wrong to let a band have a monopoly of a word like that.

mev1.jpg

:lol:

hahahahah This is no doubt the funniest thing I've seen all day! :]]]

Spray Can Soul is pretty creative on your part, OP. :) I've not heard that before and frankly I think it's more likely than this MX bollocks.

If I were to name it, I'd say Us Against the World. *With the exception of VLV, all the title tracks have been kind of obscure but amazingly brilliant songs (even DAAHF is kind of obscure), so it fits that pattern.* UATW is a lyric that gets repeated in Major Minus, and I'd say it sets a pretty good theme consistent with the grafitti theme. As a bonus, what if the "world" in "UATW" refers to.....AN ALIEN WORLD? :lol:

I also like the interpretation that if LP5 is the concept album that was originally hinted at, the two people who go on an adventure are aliens, if not symbolically. Which I think fits with my suggestion of UATW as the title.

That you sir. :cool: And you make a really good point. No doubt! [: I could definitely see that as a possibly. Very good suggestion! The whole explanation is very cohesive and reasonable. I wouldn't be at all surprised if you were right. I just really hope Chris was kidding about the 'hard to spell' thing and just teasing us fans about the whole M X............ that's being tossed about.