✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Back to the Future..

ticking_clocks

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm am I the only one that thinks Space Symphony is the alternate title for Moving to Mars? They say it in the song...? could be wrong obviously but I just assumed

I thought the same at first. But then I thought of other songs like The world turned upside down, which contains the lyric "X and Y", but that did not stop them from naming a song, and for that matter the album of the same name, X&Y. Coldplay tend to use recurring themes in their music. For instance "singing out" or sing it out is on parachutes and AROBTTH, in Sparks, ENL and In my place. The subject of being lost has been continual through their whole career. "Now my feet won't touch the ground" is another example.

All that being said I think it's very possible that this era will be the whole symphony thing, ETIAW, MTM (and possibly Space Symphony) and "Us against the world", the song and the lyric from Major Minus. Sorry if I went off a bit, think I had too much coffee, :D

I thought the same at first. But then I thought of other songs like The world turned upside down, which contains the lyric "X and Y", but that did not stop them from naming a song, and for that matter the album of the same name, X&Y. Coldplay tend to use recurring themes in their music. For instance "singing out" or sing it out is on parachutes and AROBTTH, in Sparks, ENL and In my place. The subject of being lost has been continual through their whole career. "Now my feet won't touch the ground" is another example.

All that being said I think it's very possible that this era will be the whole symphony thing, ETIAW, MTM (and possibly Space Symphony) and "Us against the world", the song and the lyric from Major Minus. Sorry if I went off a bit, think I had too much coffee, :D

I agree but I think we've heard already the most songs in the album ...

And the lyrics "Us aginst the world" we heard in two songs ...

Flux Capacitor FTW :D

But i really wanna know why do they Play the BTTF Theme...

I fricking love the movie and the Theme as well, i really wanna know if theres any deeper meaning.

Did you read my original post? I think there is a deeper meaning and I have my theory. I doubt my theory will be even close to true, but I do strongly believe it's not a coincidence that they play BTTF theme before every show!

Did you read my original post? I think there is a deeper meaning and I have my theory. I doubt my theory will be even close to true, but I do strongly believe it's not a coincidence that they play BTTF theme before every show!

Yes i did but i wanna hear the Official meaning.

And i cannot really tell why they use it, i mean Timetravling and stuff about Aliens?

Both is kinda equal to Science.

Maybe they use it because of the Paradoxons in the Movie.

I just found an Article about "XENO"

http://simple.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Xeno%27s_paradox&redirect=no

Edit:

Theres also an Paradoxon about an Arrow - "Golden Arrow"?

I know i probably talk trash but i like it xD