✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 Tour

Blue Nails

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The information about the Bercy gig was also published on the website Infoconcert:

http://www.infoconcert.com/news/coldplay-en-concert-a-paris-bercy-en-decembre-2011--5450.html

From my experience from other announcements this information published here was ALWAYS correct. For example for the Viva La Vida tour, for U2, Madonna, Red Hot Chili Peppers and George Michael gigs in France they always had the correct dates and venues.

So I dare to say that December 13 is fixed. There is a gap in the programme at the Bercy, so the date seems to make sense.

And the most logic thing about it is that Coldplay will tour arenas throughout the winter and then stadiums during summer 2012.

So we can expect annoucements of the dates and venues in Europe very soon. And I suppose it will be the "usual" arenas in Europe like:

Palais Omnisport de Paris Bercy, Paris, France

Lanxass Arena, Cologne, Germany

O2 World, Hamburg, Germany

O2 World, Berlin, Germany

Ericsson Globe, Stockholm, Sweden

Spektrum, Oslo, Norway

Jyske Bank Boxe, Herning, Denmark

Sportpaleis, Antwerpen, Belgium

Ahoy, Rotterdam, NetherlandsStadthalle, Vienna, Austria

Olympiahalle, Munich, Germany

Hallenstadion, Zurich, Switzerland

Mediolanum Forum, Milan, Italy

Palau Sant Jordi, Barcelona, Spain

etc...

:D

Great for them to play in Bercy, I hear it's a really nice venue. But I really hope they'll also play in other cities (I mean, apart from the capitals) because it's not always the easiest and cheapiest to get in Paris... So yeah, I'm hoping for a date in Lyon.

This!

I wish they come back in Strasbourg!

Maybe they'll do a French tour, that would be great!

After the "festival tour" (let's call it that) :-) finishes in South Africa on October 8, the album comes out end of October.

The European Arena tour starts about a month later, i. e. end of November / beginning of December.

This will be quite an exhaustive tour, therefore I supppose they will play more cities in countries like France, Germany, Italy etc as well as arena shows in other countries like Portugal, Poland, Hungary, Turkey, Russia etc.

After the European leg ends towards spring 2012 (around March), they will play arenas in the US and Canada.

They then will return to Europe for summer stadium shows. I suppose they won't play any festivals in 2012, only their own stadium shows.

And then if all goes according to plan, the tour will continue until the end of 2012....

That's the way it will be.

:-)

^ They'll come to the US for sure . . .

. . . They just better come to the middle of it! *coughKansasCitycough*

I saw them in KC the last time they went through for Viva! And in St. Louis! It was AWESOME!

• 2 months later...
I saw them in KC the last time they went through for Viva! And in St. Louis! It was AWESOME!

:D That's awesome! I also got to see them twice during Viva tour. They happened to come to Dallas twice, so I just got lucky. :P I'm pretty sure they'll come here again next tour. I don't know about twice, though.