✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 Tour

Blue Nails

Don't know if anyone saw this already and my French isn't brilliant, but I believe that several websites state that Coldplay are performing in France on December 13th and some other day in 2012:

http://www.news-de-stars.com/coldplay/coldplay-le-groupe-se-produira-a-paris-bercy-et-au-stade-de-france_art51271.html

http://www.musiqueradio.com/article_news10902_coldplay-des-concerts-en-france-en-2011-et-2012.php

Are these just rumours, or will they announce the whole tour soon? :escaping2:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For what I could understand it seems the first to announce the 13th December date has been Le Parisien in this article, but you need to subscribe to the newspaper to read it in full.

Stade de France eh, which is bigger than Parc de Princes where they played in 2009...this means it could be San Siro in Italy if the rumours are true...it's a great venue but I don't think I'm ready for that :\

So this means, in late 2011 they will play a tour with smaller venues (Bercy), because there is no possibility for big stadium tours due to the weather, but after that, in early spring 2012 they will play in big venues...consequently a big stadium tour (Parc de Princes)?!

Bercy is a good news but not the Stade de France :( I hate this stadium, crappy sound and too big.... Two years ago I was there for U2 and I swore I wouldn't do it again (and I blessed Coldplay for playing Parc des Princes then....well I don't like stadium for gigs anyway.... sorry:\

i prefer huge stadiums!

Really?! ;)

In my opinion it is too big...the sound and charme of Coldplay works more in front of a "special" audience...the special "Coldplay atmosphere" is better for smaller crowds...but only MY thougths.

Really?! ;)

In my opinion it is too big...the sound and charme of Coldplay works more in front of a "special" audience...the special "Coldplay atmosphere" is better for smaller crowds...but only MY thougths.

Agreed. I wonder how it'll go over when they open the Olympics next year? :wink3: (assuming they're chosen for the honor, which I'm 99.999% sure they will be) That is going to be one freakin' huge stadium gig.

I don't remember very well, but I thought Phil had told someone that they would wait a while to start the tour after the album release :thinking: I think it was maybe at one of those encounters with fans at the Bakery (I might be wrong, it's just that I don't remember :\) maybe they have changed their minds :wacko: I hope they get a rest after so many festivals. On the other hand, the sooner the tour starts, the sooner they will come over here again :sneaky:...