✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 Tour

Blue Nails

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?! ;)

In my opinion it is too big...the sound and charme of Coldplay works more in front of a "special" audience...the special "Coldplay atmosphere" is better for smaller crowds...but only MY thougths.

yep

I hope they do a great stage and different "tricks" for the next era.and in a stadium environment,this is even better.

for exaple fireworks dont work in small venues

Guest howyousawtheworld
Im aiming to go to every UK tour date (Haven't seen them live before, wanna do it with a bang) just hope the tickets don't go on sale too soon so more saving can be done :P

EVERY UK tour date? Last time round with VLV tour they played in Sheffield, Manchester, Liverpool, London, Glasgow, Birmingham, Belfast which equated to 14 dates just before throughout December 2008! That's a lot of money methinks!

Don't know if anyone saw this already and my French isn't brilliant, but I believe that several websites state that Coldplay are performing in France on December 13th and some other day in 2012:

http://www.news-de-stars.com/coldplay/coldplay-le-groupe-se-produira-a-paris-bercy-et-au-stade-de-france_art51271.html

http://www.musiqueradio.com/article_news10902_coldplay-des-concerts-en-france-en-2011-et-2012.php

Are these just rumours, or will they announce the whole tour soon? :escaping2:

That's both amazing and terrible news.

I hope the first date/place is true: playing in Bercy would be AWESOME. :)

But seriously........the Stade de France?!!?? That'd be a NIGHTMARE.

That place is AWFUL. Too big, crappy sound, and BAD organization.

I really hope they won't play there. :(

That's both amazing and terrible news.

I hope the first date/place is true: playing in Bercy would be AWESOME. :)

But seriously........the Stade de France?!!?? That'd be a NIGHTMARE.

That place is AWFUL. Too big, crappy sound, and BAD organization.

I really hope they won't play there. :(

this

EVERY UK tour date? Last time round with VLV tour they played in Sheffield, Manchester, Liverpool, London, Glasgow, Birmingham, Belfast which equated to 14 dates just before throughout December 2008! That's a lot of money methinks!

Wembley standing tickets were £55 inc booking fees so if there were 14 dates you'd be looking at around £770 not including travel & accomodation :shocked2:

Great for them to play in Bercy, I hear it's a really nice venue. But I really hope they'll also play in other cities (I mean, apart from the capitals) because it's not always the easiest and cheapiest to get in Paris... So yeah, I'm hoping for a date in Lyon.

Want to go to all of them but will probably end up going to 2 or 3 I guess, if it doesn't go on sale for a while the more i'll be able to save, it depends when it happens too, I work in retail so if its around Christmas will only be able to have the odd day off :(

Guest howyousawtheworld
Wembley standing tickets were £55 inc booking fees so if there were 14 dates you'd be looking at around £770 not including travel & accomodation :shocked2:

Forgot the stadium gigs as well so that would be over 20 uk dates for VLV Tour from 08-09!

Guest howyousawtheworld

I sure hope Chris will have plenty of guitars when the tour comes along. Watching this fan video from T in the Park and he only goes and launches it into the air only for it to come crashing down at the end! Abuse I tell ya! (I love the shocked voice you can briefly make out at the end of the vid saying "He's just dropped his guitar!" :D ).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBA0v0MWuIQ&feature=channel_video_title]‪Coldplay - T In The Park 09/07/2011 - God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (End)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

The information about the Bercy gig was also published on the website Infoconcert:

http://www.infoconcert.com/news/coldplay-en-concert-a-paris-bercy-en-decembre-2011--5450.html

From my experience from other announcements this information published here was ALWAYS correct. For example for the Viva La Vida tour, for U2, Madonna, Red Hot Chili Peppers and George Michael gigs in France they always had the correct dates and venues.

So I dare to say that December 13 is fixed. There is a gap in the programme at the Bercy, so the date seems to make sense.

And the most logic thing about it is that Coldplay will tour arenas throughout the winter and then stadiums during summer 2012.

So we can expect annoucements of the dates and venues in Europe very soon. And I suppose it will be the "usual" arenas in Europe like:

Palais Omnisport de Paris Bercy, Paris, France

Lanxass Arena, Cologne, Germany

O2 World, Hamburg, Germany

O2 World, Berlin, Germany

Ericsson Globe, Stockholm, Sweden

Spektrum, Oslo, Norway

Jyske Bank Boxe, Herning, Denmark

Sportpaleis, Antwerpen, Belgium

Ahoy, Rotterdam, Netherlands

Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria

Olympiahalle, Munich, Germany

Hallenstadion, Zurich, Switzerland