✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hurts like Bruce Springsteen?

Contra4you

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there are similarities but it's the thing normal for coldplay, they really aren't genial musicians so they plagiarize what they like ... just remember shiver and tim buckley , it's exactly the same thing.

Aw man, that sounds a little bit harsh! :sad:

It makes no sense to argue with you since you are only destructive. They argue superficially like a blind child and deny it all just because it speaks to your eyes against Coldplay.

Think what you want. I proved it. For me you are a bastard poser and you are here to turn our eyes against Coldplay. I really hope you'll get fucked soon to stop searching shit about Coldplay.

YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO APPRECIATE A COLDPLAY CONCERT SINCE YOU HAS NO SOUL

Das musst du mir jetzt aber erklären.^^ Warum findest du, dass er Recht hat?

That you have but I now explain. ^ ^ Why do you feel that he is right?

Weil er es dir mehr als deutlich aufgezeigt hat, das deine Theorie schwachsinnig ist.

Because he has shown you more than clear that your theory is moronic.

^Thank You

Keep it civil, people!

483ee419.jpg

It's is not easy since poser people come here to start comparing Coldplay.

I feel very sorry for these people who do not study MUSIC and it's properties and cannot understand what makes a song look like other.

I apologize with people who supported me. I really got very nervous because I'm tired of people comparing Coldplay everyday, and the next, and next, and next.

As you know, or not, There are 12 brute musical notes. Yes, just 12. Their combinations are soooooooo limited that it's I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E to find a song that do not uses the same TONE as other. I would be very proud if these people who doesn't agree with me could study a little more before coming here to say that Chris got a little "inspiration" with others...

Think what you want. I proved it. For me you are a bastard poser and you are here to turn our eyes against Coldplay. I really hope you'll get fucked soon to stop searching shit about Coldplay.

YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO APPRECIATE A COLDPLAY CONCERT SINCE YOU HAS NO SOUL

Awww that's nice of you, you want him to get fucked soon :laugh2:

Whatever you do, NEVER swear in a language unfamiliar to you, it's just a bad idea.

Awww that's nice of you, you want him to get fucked soon :laugh2:

Whatever you do, NEVER swear in a language unfamiliar to you, it's just a bad idea.

I never asked your ideas.This forum is free for posting good things about Coldplay and everyone can post. If you don't want to see me writing in the way I want, and I WILL still write this way, you are free to go away ;)

And you, be sure to get paid if you want to support someone blindly even if this person is wrong. I guess you think he is right... I don't care

I never asked your ideas.This forum is free for posting good things about Coldplay and everyone can post. If you don't want to see me writing in the way I want, and I WILL still write this way, you are free to go away ;)

And you, be sure to get paid if you want to support someone blindly even if this person is wrong. I guess you think he is right... I don't care

Yes, your free to post things here but no Harsh language, swearing and making own Rules.

He can post whatever he wants as soon hes not doing the same Harsh stuff like you at the Moment, you just started being foul to him than anyone else.

And if he thinks it sounds like the Song, its his opinion you cant force him yours.

You can argue with him but in a slight Friendly way please.

I also dont like it, when people say Coldplay faked some Melody or Rythm or anything else, even if they did, i will always defend Coldplay because i love em but not with cussing.

I have to say Spanish Rain does sound like Dancing in the Dark.

Maybe Bruce agreed with Coldplay to make this Song, because i dont think we will hear any Studio version of "Spanish Rain" so i dont really think there will be some Plagiarism problems.

But HLH and Dancing in the Dark? - No.

I dont really hear any Similarities at all.

Guest howyousawtheworld
Im sorry for this pun. I like Hurts like heaven, it has a beautiful Sound!

But, so we come to my question, Hurts like heaven sounds exactly like

Dancing in the dark from Bruce Springsteen.

Please tell me if it looks the same, or very different.

This is not a criticism of Coldplay and their sound. I love Coldplay and am as happy as you are all determined on the new album.

Here is the comparison:

Coldplay - Hurts like Heaven

Bruce Springsteen - Dancing in the dark

Direct yourself towards Don Quixote by Coldplay if you want to make such comparisons because quite frankly HLH and DITD comparisons = a bit of bullshit. There's a similarity but exactly sounds like it? I somehow don't think so.

Rafaelchampion, acalmem-se. Não precisa ficar irritado com isso. Talvez você deve fazer logoff para uma ou duas horas para que você possa se ​​acalmar, você está criando um pânico entre os freqüentadores do fórum.

Rafaelchampion, acalmem-se. Não precisa ficar irritado com isso. Talvez você deve fazer logoff para uma ou duas horas para que você possa se ​​acalmar, você está criando um pânico entre os freqüentadores do fórum.

Hahah. Thank you TyM, and thank you Google Translate :D

Okay, I won't say anything more after this. The guy comes, say what he want about copying or anything, I defend Coldplay, the band without whose this site would't exist, and all of you try to make me look like the topic's villain.

But what you didn't see is that HE can come and say things to me because I like Harry Potter, but he is not wrong, second you :clap:.

And foxeh-the-hero can come and say things about the way I write, what he does every topic he finds me, but he is not wrong, second you.:clap:

Okay

Don't need to tell me to calm down. I'm not angry anymore.

You can continue accusing Coldplay. I'm out.

===============================================================

Okay, I won't say anything more after this. The guy comes, say what he want about copying or anything, I defend Coldplay, the band without whose this site would't exist, and all of you try to make me look like the topic's villain.

But what you didn't see is that HE can come and say things to me because I like Harry Potter, but he is not wrong, second you :clap:.

And foxeh-the-hero can come and say things about the way I write, what he does every topic he finds me, but he is not wrong, second you.:clap:

Okay

Don't need to tell me to calm down. I'm not angry anymore.

You can continue accusing Coldplay. I'm out.

===============================================================

Nones accusing Coldplay here, we are arguing theres a Difference.

And i cant remember saying something about your writing O_o.

Just stop it, please. I mean it.

rafaelchampion, you have been made aware that your choice of words wasn't appropriate.

It's not like you're the only "real" fan who should be paid for defending the poor Coldplay amongst a bunch of haters.

It was about you crossing the line from discussing a topic to getting insulting and arguing on a personal level when there was no need to.

Now that it's been said we can all let it rest, ok?

Good night guys.

I am a musicist and I see NO similarity at all and I Can Prove. I Just need some minutes

:laugh3: :laugh3:

========================================================

You will never speak about Chris Martin being 'inspired' by others when I know he was not, at least in my presence, guy;

Hahaha the most I listen to this song, the most I laugh

IF, anyone here still have a doubt about Coldplay, Ladies and Gentleman,

THIS is Hurts Like Heaven

*link removed*

And THIS is the LIVE version of Bruce Springsteen - Dancing in the Dark:

*link removed*

AS you can see NOT the same tempo, NOT the same bass, NOT the same guitar, NOT the same drums.

If you STILL have some doubt, this guy showed us the LIVE version of the song.

THIS is the real song

That's the Satriani just again. IF you believe this guy, you believe in Satriani.

You say you like Coldplay? If you like Coldplay, STOP comparing them and listen to the song and it's over.

THE END

==========================================================

:laugh3: Dude, are you kidding me?