✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto cant be just Coincidence

foxeh

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you talking about? I'm just as curious as everybody else here. Just a joke... :cool:

My post was meant as a joke but it turned out bad as it could be interpreted in a wrong way as I realised later, and it was a bad joke anyway. Really, never mind. Great joke by you, by the way. Made me genuinely laugh. :laugh3:

My post was meant as a joke but it turned out bad as it could be interpreted in a wrong way as I realised later, and it was a bad joke anyway. Really, never mind. Great joke by you, by the way. Made me genuinely laugh. :laugh3:

Oh ok, thanks. :lol:

This may be off, but I was thinking of what Chris said about being inspired by the White Rose movement, so I did a little research on it. I remember someone on here saying (somewhere in the beginning of the original thread :laugh3:), that he had said the album may be about a couple fighting against the world.

I read up a bit on Hans and Sophie Scholl and how they passed out pamphlets at their university in rebellion to the Nazi regime (this could be a reference to the "couple" against the world).

Also, the grafitti could be used as a way for the opressed to speak out (kind of like the way they did with the pamphlets).

This is just an obscure guess from me :laugh3:, but maybe the radio towers on their clothes is in reference to the way the Nazis utilized the radio for propaganda purposes. Chris had mentioned people fighting for themselves while being surrounded by negativity in the world. With all the propaganda, the Germans were definetely surrounded by an enormous amount of negativity.

This may be off, but I was thinking of what Chris said about being inspired by the White Rose movement, so I did a little research on it. I remember someone on here saying (somewhere in the beginning of the original thread :laugh3:), that he had said the album may be about a couple fighting against the world.

I read up a bit on Hans and Sophie Scholl and how they passed out pamphlets at their university in rebellion to the Nazi regime (this could be a reference to the "couple" against the world).

Also, the grafitti could be used as a way for the opressed to speak out (kind of like the way they did with the pamphlets).

This is just an obscure guess from me :laugh3:, but maybe the radio towers on their clothes is in reference to the way the Nazis utilized the radio for propaganda purposes. Chris had mentioned people fighting for themselves while being surrounded by negativity in the world. With all the propaganda, the Germans were definetely surrounded by an enormous amount of negativity.

Yea, and the "Aliens" are a Methaphor for the Nazis.

Thats what i think the whole time. :laugh3:

And it fits everywhere with the art of Mylo.

Some of the college students Hans and Sophie worked with also protested by doing graffiti on buildings around with stuff like "Down with Hitler", "Freedom", etc. I found that cool.

OH MY GOD THE MEANING OF COLDPLAY'S ALBUM IS "LINE"

But seriously. I think you're all looking into this way too much. Aliens? :dozey:

And the whole 1984 thing is so overused in music, if they go with that I will be disappoint. :|

tell me about it.muse is my other fav band and Matt just can't stop with it...

He is a street artist. He "goes making his mark" on the London streets. He basically makes street protest art about things that happen to concern him, such as civil liberties and environmental issues such as extinction. He is the responsible for most of the works in the first page of this thread.