✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto cant be just Coincidence

foxeh

He is a street artist. He "goes making his mark" on the London streets. He basically makes street protest art about things that happen to concern him, such as civil liberties and environmental issues such as extinction. He is the responsible for most of the works in the first page of this thread.

OMG so I did get it after all :\ I thought I was wrong... But I am not. Why the FUCK would they call an album after somebody?! :(

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a recent interview with some guy and Will (it's in the Coldplay or LP5 folder,) they talk about the album as words of encouragement and talk about people who are right but always keep being oppressed so maybe the White Rose Movement is a HUGE clue...and so is Algebra 1 :confused:

y=mx+b

(y-y1)=m(x-x1)

Ax+By=C

Sorry I had To get it out of my system :P

Actually Debs said the album name isn't decided yet. And more than that, she said they've never heard about Xylo. He said, is answer of an email I sent him, that he does not work for the band. That's why we are confuse. Because everything is connected but they say they are not together. but I and some others still believe our theory

agreed!

Agreed, though I was disappointed once before, when I realised how crap Politik has become live in the Viva era. Now it's a bit better, but still.

Anyway, I get the feeling this album will be my least favourite, so it should be an easy task for them to prove me wrong.

I'm not really looking forward to this new album anymore. In the interview with Q magazine Charlie Brown, ETIAW, Major Minus, Princess of China, MX/Hurts Like Heaven and Us Against the World were seemingly confirmed for the album.

This leaves 4/5 spaces for new songs that we've never heard before which is underwhelming. I wouldn't care about this if the new songs were mind-blowing but so far they've been 'meh'. They're decent songs but I haven't heard anything so far that made me go 'wow' with the exception of Moving to Mars which probably isn't even on the album anyway.

ETIAW is crap. Major Minus is average. The rest are a bit better but there's nothing as good as Clocks, The Scientist, Fix You or Viva La Vida.

Hate to be a pessimist but I think this'll be as disappointing as X&Y. :(

I'm not really looking forward to this new album anymore. In the interview with Q magazine Charlie Brown, ETIAW, Major Minus, Princess of China, MX/Hurts Like Heaven and Us Against the World were seemingly confirmed for the album.

This leaves 4/5 spaces for new songs that we've never heard before which is underwhelming. I wouldn't care about this if the new songs were mind-blowing but so far they've been 'meh'. They're decent songs but I haven't heard anything so far that made me go 'wow' with the exception of Moving to Mars which probably isn't even on the album anyway.

ETIAW is crap. Major Minus is average. The rest are a bit better but there's nothing as good as Clocks, The Scientist, Fix You or Viva La Vida.

Hate to be a pessimist but I think this'll be as disappointing as X&Y. :(

:\

WHAT THE F-?

X&Y happened to be kind of a disappointment for a lot of people after the great AROBTTH. I personally think it is their least good album, but there are great songs on it, e.g. A Message, Til Kingdom Come, Swallowed In The Sea, and yes, Twisted Logic. :wacko:

From the Oracle

July 27, 2011 - submitted by Valentina, Denmark

Q. Q Magazine has written a list of confirmed songs that will make the album cut, but I won't believe it until I hear it from you Oracle. Can you confirm or deny what Q magazine wrote?

The Oracle replies:

Within the first paragraph is the quote that the tracklisting "isn't quite there". That pretty much says it all really. The album is in the final stages and those confirmed songs have been recorded. It's worth remembering that magazines usually work around 2-3 months in advance. That interview took place in mid-June which was as late as Q could leave it before going to print for the September issue. At the time of print those songs may have been "confirmed" but it will be, as Will says, done at the last minute.