✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto cant be just Coincidence

foxeh

X&Y happened to be kind of a disappointment for a lot of people after the great AROBTTH. I personally think it is their least good album, but there are great songs on it, e.g. A Message, Til Kingdom Come, Swallowed In The Sea, and yes, Twisted Logic. :wacko:

There are a lot of nice Songs.

Fix You, White Shadows, Square One , Swallowed in the Sea and so on.

Coldplay never disappointed me.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q. Q Magazine has written a list of confirmed songs that will make the album cut, but I won't believe it until I hear it from you Oracle. Can you confirm or deny what Q magazine wrote?

Within the first paragraph is the quote that the tracklisting "isn't quite there". That pretty much says it all really. The album is in the final stages and those confirmed songs have been recorded. It's worth remembering that magazines usually work around 2-3 months in advance. That interview took place in mid-June which was as late as Q could leave it before going to print for the September issue. At the time of print those songs may have been "confirmed" but it will be, as Will says, done at the last minute.

They Have Been Recorded doesn't mean it is on the album, but doesn't mean they'll throw it away too. Maybe an EP :cool:

I cannot and will not like it with that sample... I mean come on, sampling Kraftwerk is OK but I go to Rio?! :dozey:

I can understand why you don't like that aspect of it but if you had never heard of I Go To Rio before you would be none the wiser. However, I also understand why many Coldplay fans dislike it because it is soooo far detached from their normal style.

I cant believe why you guys still cry about one fricking Song over and over again.

If you dont like the Song k.

They tried something different as their usual slow/sad song style, and i like it that they try something else.

I would not like Coldplay if they had only the same Songs.

Like this German Singer "Xavier Naidoo" he only sings sad Songs some sound nice but it gets so annoying.

Also ETIAW is nearly the same as VLV, and everyone loved VLV.

I dont defy Coldplay being/become/became shit only because 1 fu**ed up Song.

Although i like the Song.

I cant believe why you guys still cry about one fricking Song over and over again.

If you dont like the Song k.

They tried something different as their usual slow/sad song style, and i like it that they try something else.

I would not like Coldplay if they had only the same Songs.

Like this German Singer "Xavier Naidoo" he only sings sad Songs some sound nice but it gets so annoying.

Also ETIAW is nearly the same as VLV, and everyone loved VLV.

This is what I was trying to get at but they wont have it! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

As I said a long long time ago, I doubt anyone can go on a concert and stay stopped while they play Viva La Vida or ETIAW.

The end

I never could doesnt matter that Song.

I love to move myself everytime i can.

As I said a long long time ago, I doubt anyone can go on a concert and stay stopped while they play Viva La Vida or ETIAW.

The end

I saw them earlier this month and I went crazy on Viva along with the rest of the crowd, but during ETIAW I couldn't be bothered.

@Kansas girl: Don't worry, listening to LP5 won't be as annoying as reading these discussions. :D

I saw them earlier this month and I went crazy on Viva along with the rest of the crowd, but during ETIAW I couldn't be bothered.

@Kansas girl: Don't worry, listening to LP5 won't be as annoying as reading these discussions. :D

Oi haha :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

No reason a bunch of fans with their underwear in knots need to prevent people from enjoying the album. Honestly, the minute its out I'm not coming on this forum for weeks if not months. I'll check the site, but this forum is really just a place for the most discontented to kick and scream. It's become very tiring. Nothing wrong with people sharing opinions, but what's been going on here for a while is a bit much.

No reason a bunch of fans with their underwear in knots need to prevent people from enjoying the album. Honestly, the minute its out I'm not coming on this forum for weeks if not months. I'll check the site, but this forum is really just a place for the most discontented to kick and scream. It's become very tiring. Nothing wrong with people sharing opinions, but what's been going on here for a while is a bit much.

:shifty:

If you dont like it dont bother coming on here. Sorry to sound rude but its as simple as that :)