✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto cant be just Coincidence

foxeh

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it's boring having nothing to do. I wish I had some re-examinations. No really, I don't. I've been on this forum during the exam period (June) more times than I do now so work probably has nothing to do with my activity here.

And I think people who dislike things, in general, are more eager to vent their opinions than people who like something. In fact I'm sure of that.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was July 1st when the interview took place, which was a Friday. So it's been almost four weeks... don't know how it's gone so fast, the wait for the band to announce something (whatever it is) has been torture! :D

Can't be long now, surely...

I can understand why you don't like that aspect of it but if you had never heard of I Go To Rio before you would be none the wiser. However, I also understand why many Coldplay fans dislike it because it is soooo far detached from their normal style.

I will correct that is moderate what I said... I don't respect the usage of that sample. It is beyond them,especially at this stage. And I don't like it just because, it is really really too corny for me. It seems like pure "hit" material, and that's it. It's like they wanted to write the most commercial song in the world and make it spin on MTV as heavy as possible. And I know Coldplay are not exactly hard rock ,but ETIAW is the most pop song they have ever done... and not good pop imo...

Besides, come on, compare it to Moving to Mars. The saddest thing is that it won't be on the album, probably...