May 6, 201214 yr Onward with your homework, Madison! :charming: I already finished my poetry project. :blank:
May 6, 201214 yr Author Guys. Reddit has sucked me into its black hole of awesome and I can't get out. Halp.
May 6, 201214 yr ^ He doesn't post much anymore. He doesn't have much time and tries to focus more on his studies (he's a med student), from what I've understood.. I exchange messages with him, though. But it's been a week since the last message :( What a shame, he posts funny things. :(
May 6, 201214 yr What a shame, he posts funny things. :( Nikola is my CPing best friend :awesome: Hey! I'm new here :D Welcome! :D
May 6, 201214 yr oh food is here :wacko: I'll be back later [/color] You forgot the GIF! xD Enjoy your meal !
Create an account or sign in to comment