• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Hello:)

Got your pm, Keaton:), about to reply:)

How're all you?

Alright. :) I eagerly await it. :D

Oh..I also found an old tab for this concept album I started writing earlier last September inspired by Mylo Xyloto. I loved the idea so I might try and revive it. Maybe if people like it, I could post it, like Rezzy Leon. Shredder2 is an amazing writer, he inspires me. I would love to write this with anybody who's willing to explore something new. :)

I'll post it cause I love the idea so much. Remember it was inspired by MX so it may seem similar. I've had some songs that were written with this in mind. Is this a good idea? I posted this a few months back but I'm thinking about getting back into it.

Here's an index.

The location"Main city": Frontline(A huge urban jungle that dwells on it's own island and is connected by bridges.)

Populace: Frontliners(Liners for short)

Founders: Trees(Founders of the city state Frontline.)

Government: Reapers(the ones who threw the coup de etat and wiped out the Trees)

Government Name: The Eye(Name for the Reapers government)

Rebels: Runners(Rebels seeking freedom from the Reapers.)

Main character: Kozan (no last name yet) Thinking I might change the name, doesn't sound good enough.

Mother: Kardia

Father: Tharros

Grandfather: Kataskopos

Friends(of Kozan): Emmora(male), Arsh(male), Eve(female)

Terms/definitions:

"The Underground": An underground shrine dedicated to the Trees. Since the rise of the Reapers, the entrance was cut off. The shrine was built by the Runners.

"Scrolls": Books left behind by the Trees in The Underground.

Trallion: A language once spoken by the Trees. It is now a dying language. Only a handful of people still speak it.

Trawn: Those who speak Trallion.

"The Iroason": A blood descendant of the Trees. They are the only ones capable of opening The Underground.

"Seeker": A signal like device once used by the Runners. The device sends out a radio signal to all other Seeker devices. They glow in different bright colors when sending a message to let people know that the Runners were here to help.

"The Stalkers": The secret police that are controlled by the Reapers

(the epilogue)

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away.....

The Trees created the city state of Frontline. It was a peaceful utopia, until the Reapers came. They waged a war known as "The Great War". The Trees took arms along side the Runners(who were supporters of the Trees). They fought for justice and freedom for their city. The Reapers fought for control, and they won. They changed life in the city state. Freedom was taken away. Rights were violated. The Reapers set up a puppet government. They destroyed scrolls, many Seekers and sealed off the entrance to the Underground. This was known as "The Great Purge".

Kozan is a typical teenager. He lives with his aunt Anya and uncle Reed. His parents died in The Great War. At this moment in time Koz only has one friend, Emmora. They like to board(skateboard) around the city 24/7. They also like to parkour at night, parading around the city with their hoods up, dark long sleeve shirts and neon glowing shoes. Koz has a knack for getting into trouble, but he always tries to do the right thing. But what can anybody do these days...

Alright. :) I eagerly await it. :D

Oh..I also found an old tab for this concept album I started writing earlier last September inspired by Mylo Xyloto. I loved the idea so I might try and revive it. Maybe if people like it, I could post it, like Rezzy Leon. Shredder2 is an amazing writer, he inspires me. I would love to write this with anybody who's willing to explore something new. :)

I'll post it cause I love the idea so much. Remember it was inspired by MX so it may seem similar. I've had some songs that were written with this in mind. Is this a good idea? I posted this a few months back but I'm thinking about getting back into it.

Here's an index.

The location"Main city": Frontline(A huge urban jungle that dwells on it's own island and is connected by bridges.)

Populace: Frontliners(Liners for short)

Founders: Trees(Founders of the city state Frontline.)

Government: Reapers(the ones who threw the coup de etat and wiped out the Trees)

Government Name: The Eye(Name for the Reapers government)

Rebels: Runners(Rebels seeking freedom from the Reapers.)

Main character: Kozan (no last name yet) Thinking I might change the name, doesn't sound good enough.

Mother: Kardia

Father: Tharros

Grandfather: Kataskopos

Friends(of Kozan): Emmora(male), Arsh(male), Eve(female)

Terms/definitions:

"The Underground": An underground shrine dedicated to the Trees. Since the rise of the Reapers, the entrance was cut off. The shrine was built by the Runners.

"Scrolls": Books left behind by the Trees in The Underground.

Trallion: A language once spoken by the Trees. It is now a dying language. Only a handful of people still speak it.

Trawn: Those who speak Trallion.

"The Iroason": A blood descendant of the Trees. They are the only ones capable of opening The Underground.

"Seeker": A signal like device once used by the Runners. The device sends out a radio signal to all other Seeker devices. They glow in different bright colors when sending a message to let people know that the Runners were here to help.

"The Stalkers": The secret police that are controlled by the Reapers

(the epilogue)

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away.....

The Trees created the city state of Frontline. It was a peaceful utopia, until the Reapers came. They waged a war known as "The Great War". The Trees took arms along side the Runners(who were supporters of the Trees). They fought for justice and freedom for their city. The Reapers fought for control, and they won. They changed life in the city state. Freedom was taken away. Rights were violated. The Reapers set up a puppet government. They destroyed scrolls, many Seekers and sealed off the entrance to the Underground. This was known as "The Great Purge".

Kozan is a typical teenager. He lives with his aunt Anya and uncle Reed. His parents died in The Great War. At this moment in time Koz only has one friend, Emmora. They like to board(skateboard) around the city 24/7. They also like to parkour at night, parading around the city with their hoods up, dark long sleeve shirts and neon glowing shoes. Koz has a knack for getting into trouble, but he always tries to do the right thing. But what can anybody do these days...

Hey this sounds like a really cool idea! I'd love to hear it sometime! I'm very interested in albums as a story telling format so I'd love to see what you come up with.:)