• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

im gonna butt in to the conversation about not liking coldplay, i do agree that just because you stop listening to a band doesnt mean you dont like the music anymore but it is a start

it happens gradually i guess, to the point where i didnt listen to coldplay anymore and didnt have the urge to either but i felt bad because i bought all of their cd's and posters and magazines and it was hard to let go, idk if some of you will feel this way but it felt like i gave up a part of myself that i really wanted to idk why? but im still thankful i did like coldplay but maybe i would have liked coldplay and only coldplay forever? there are many bands that helped shape my music taste and every new artist i like helps me get into a new genre so it wasnt just coldplay... this is dumb just for anybody who feels this way although i doubt

i still like their music i just dont feel like listening to them, now i kinda feel like listening to Viva tho...

and MX i cant have an opinion on i just feel weird about it and it felt like a step back

I pronounce it either way. Though I just pronounced it eye-ther in my head... Haha!

Sometimes I say eye-ther whereas sometimes I say ee-ther, I wasn't sure how you guys read it :P. What is the correct way? -if there is a correct way.

Hello BTW :)

SNOW SNOW SNOW :D:D:D:D:D:D

Paint something colorful! :p

I painted, an orange/blend/yellow background, painted the Viva logo in black, a large black butterfly and then across the middle of the page, flying to the left is a little butterfly with musical notes leaving a trail behind :). It's okay, I guess :)

I painted, an orange/blend/yellow background, painted the Viva logo in black, a large black butterfly and then across the middle of the page, flying to the left is a little butterfly with musical notes leaving a trail behind :). It's okay, I guess :)

I wanna see!